Chapter 14 | We Meet Yet Again

[Author's P.O.V]

You and Matthew then stopped by at a cafe to take a break from today. As you were about to open the door, Matthew somehow made it first, opening it for you. You looked at him, curiosity taking over. "What are you doing?" He only have you a sweet smile and gestured for you to be first. You giggled on how hard he was trying to impress you.

You then proceeded inside, trying to find an empty spot where both you and Matthew can take a seat. Alas, no seat was vacant. You frowned as Matthew went beside you before you even knew it. "There's a spot." Matthew grabbed your hand and pulled you along side with him. The spot was beside the window where you can see mostly cars and people passing by.

"How did I not see this spot?" You asked yourself. Matthew chuckled and 'booped' your nose. "Probably because I'm taller than you by a lot." You pouted. "Damn these tall people." You grumbled.

Author: Can I change your height? No? Well, just make sure your height is lower than what Matthew's is alright? I would say you are 4'11 (like me) but some of you might get mad so yeah

Both of you sat down and chatted for a bit. "So have you ever fallen for someone?" You snickered. Matthew blushed, then looked away. "Well..yeah actually." He was embarrassed which made this a 100x cuter. "Really? Oh do tell!" You liked juicy stuff like these and can't help wanting to know more about Matthew and his life. "Well.." Right on cue, the waitress then came to your table, asking the food you wanted to order.

You looked at the menu, and immediately saw the one thing you wanted after this whole fiasco. "I want a stack of pancakes please!" You cheerfully said. The waitress looked at Matthew, with letting her know that he would have the same thing. The waitress nodded and went back to the kitchen.

"Gah.." You grumbled, and Matthew noticed you feeling down. "What's wrong?" You missed Matt and his wonderful pancakes. Most of all, you missed being with him and joking around, as well as kicking him in the nuts. You never did apologize to him about that. How can I make him feel good after all that kicking... You blushed as the thought of making it up to him pops on your mind. Heh, I'll let you guys imagine what I mean.

At this point, you smiling by yourself while blushing was making Matthew freak out as he thought he lost you. Then your order had arrived, making you snap out of it. "Yes! Pancakes!" You cheered as if you were a child and Matthew was glad you were with him again. Before actually starting to eat, he stared at you for quite some time, watching you eat.

The pancakes felt a bit dry, so you took a bottle of maple syrup and doused your pancakes with it. I swear, you can already bathe with how much syrup you put in. Don't even ask. There were 4 pancakes in total, and you were already finishing your 2nd one, starting with the third one.

As you lift the 3rd pancake to separate from the last one, you then let go of it, along with the utensils as shock was pasted on your face.

"Is this working? [name]?" A familiar face popped on it. You were about to tear up.

"Oliver!"

---
Word Count: [584]

I know short than usual but hey 2 chapters in a day.

---
Summary:

Reader: Mattttttiiieee I'm hungry.

Matthew: Then let's eat at the pancake house then ^^

Reader: Wait, I thought it was supposed to be a cafe?

Matthew: >:v Pancake house!

Reader: Okay okay =3=

Reader: Open da door for me slave

Matthew: D:

Reader: Slave, find a spot of us cuz im too short to do anything

Matthew: I no slave >:v u is slave

Reader; *blushes and thoughts of stuffs and nosebleeded *

Matthew: Welp, is that one of your fetishes? Uhm...

Reader: PANCAKES *gobbles up pancakes except for last one*

Matthew: Rip pancakes...  *watches u murder his babies*

Reader:......  HAI OLLIE FACE ON MAH PANCAKE