Chapter 13| A Little Bit of Trouble

[Author's P.O.V.]

You and Matthew were making your way downtown, as Matthew finally remembered the stuff he needed to get. "I'm really sorry for making us go halfway back..." He apologized for about the twentieth time. "You really need to stop apologizing. It's cute but it really makes me feel as if you did something horrible to me and I don't want that." You pouted, but of course, the Canadian replied with an apology.

"I-I'm sorry...I can't help it though..I am a Canadian afterall." He proudly said with a hint of joy.

You then turned to him and opened your mouth to say something, yet hesitation ate you, making you close your mouth and look away. Matthew noticed this. "Is there something you wanted to say?" Matthew tilted his head which made you blush.

"I don't know...but all I know is that I feel helpless.." You mumbled. But that didn't stop the Canadian from not hearing it as he was of course a quiet one as well. "Don't be shy. We're friends, aren't we?" He gave you a big and warm smile that made butterflies want to live in your stomach for the rest of your life...

Please don't let them..

"W-Well... Is it just you or..are Canadians just normally cute?" You hesitated but still got the courage to look at him in the eye. You swore to yourself you saw his pupil turned into heart shapes but when you took a second glance, it was back to normal. Matthew chuckled and patted your head. Then looked away leaving you flustered with all the different feelings you began to feel.

Why is my heart going crazy all of a sudden? You shook your head and decided it was only just your imagination and that it will go away eventually.

The last time I felt like this was for Matt...but it's not like I actually have feelings for Matthew right? I mean, I love Matt. Yeah. It's impossible. You ran to Matthew as you noticed you were running behind.

--(Meanwhile with 2p!Canada)--

[Author's P.O.V]

Heather dragged Matt to the fanciest and the most neatest clothing shop around the block which is unfortunately the only clothing shop that was there. "I'm really sorry for ruining your shirt. But don't worry, I'll replace it, and I'll try to buy you more clothes in return...." Heather's face was flushed, pure red. Matt found this adorable but tried to shake that fact as he is still fond of [name]. In fact, he had a little surprise waiting for her...

And no it's not anything dirty.

"Yeah yeah, can we just hurry up?" Matt tried his best to get away before things get a little messy. "O-Of course!" Heathers ran into the male section and asked the employees. At the same time, one old lady went up to Matt, carefully tapping his shoulder. Matt noticed and rolled his eyes as he thinks she wasn't important. Then out of her mouth were words Matt never wanted to hear.

"Oh young child, I can't help but to complement on how adorable your girlfriend is." Matt scratched the back of his neck and was about to deny her but was interrupted by Heather pushing him the clothes he will be testing out.

"C'mon! You said you didn't have any time so go and try these on." Heather pushed Matt to the dressing room. Matt just grunted and set aside the clothes Heather picked.

He removed the flannel from the hanger but then accidentally letting go as Heather suddenly barging in. "What the f*ck are you doing he-" Matt was suddenly interrupted as his lips were met by hers. He shivered as he felt a hand on his chest going lower and lower.

---
Word Count: [635]
---
Summary:

Reader: Geez, idiot baka Mattie-chan.

Matthew: B-But D: I'm Canadian *cri*

Reader: Btw, I have a question to ask if you don't mind that is.

Matthew: Okay, go ahead.

Reader: So, like, are Canadians normally hot or is it just you?

Matthew: W-What? I-I uhm... *becomes Lil cute shy cinnamon roll*

Reader: *heart bumps su quick* Am I dying? Pfft nah. This is just my love for Matt. Nothing new heh.

---2p!Canada time---

Heather: Strip

Matt: No

Heather: Strip

Meat: No

Heather: *kiss*

Meat: Crap.

Heather: *unbuckles belt*

Meat: I'm dead.

---

Hey guys! Currently 7:25Am and did not sleep what so ever! :D I'm going to die fast HAHAHAHA hopefully you enjoy this. I tried my best to make it spicy and interesting.

But really though, I need some ideas because I can't keep stalling just cuz I forgot the orig thing X3 But I do have an idea for the next chappie so I'm still doing good..

For now that is.