Chapter 10 | Timothy or Thomas?

[Reader's P.O.V]

I walked along side with Matthew, trying to avoiding his gaze. I trust you. What does he mean by that?  I shook my head as the thought ran through my mind. At least someone does. I mean, better than no one actually trusting me...right? I sighed and began to pout. Matthew has noticed this, chuckled. As I heard his chuckling, I went to look at him but was stopped by him patting my head. "You're really cute when you pout like that..." I blushed as the words escaped from his mouth. Matthew then realized on what he just said, turned red and pulled away his hand. He turned his head away from me and started walking, me following along beside him.

Why must we be so awkward like this?!

A few minutes passed and there was nothing happening but silence. Just plain...silence. In my mind, I was face palming so hard right now. What happened to us?

I bowed my head and looked at the floor, which was a mistake. I accidentally bumped into someone who looked...somewhat familiar. "Oowww... Oh!" The person who I bumped with stood up and held a hand out to me. I slowly took it, but was lost in his eyes for a moment. He reminds me of someone...I just can't put my finger on it.... I know it was a person that's name's start with a letter T. T-Tyler? I don't know!

"Are you okay?" The...kid? Yeah. The kid asked. I stared at his face. I examined each and every part. I probably didn't even noticed how long but he was snapping his finger in front of my face. I blushed and apologized. "I-I'm so sorry!" I bowed my head, full of shame put onto myself. He laughed and laughed. I looked at him like he was going crazy or something.

"Heh, it's okay. I know I'm quite ravishing but please, save some for the other ladies." He winked. Then realization hit me on the head. From the other dimension, from my world, he resembles a lot like...

...Timothy...

"T-Timothy...?" I slowly went to try and poke him in the face, but was stopped by a hand that was owned by non other than Matthew. I looked at him and received a nod, letting me know that I wasn't in my world. I pulled back my hand and sighed.

"Timothy? Pfft, what kind of a lousy name is that? Well, I think you got the wrong person missy. My name is Thomas." He extended his hand out in a form of a brofist. I took one last look at him to see him grinning in an idiotic way. I chuckled and instead of brofisting him, I held his fist in my palm. "Nice to meet you Thomas. The name's [name]." I smiled. I noticed a tint of pink from his cheeks and looked away. He retrieved his hand back and coughed.

"S-So uhm..." He was a complete stuttering mess. It was too cute to be true! Unlike Timothy...that cute little..argh! I felt someone grab my shoulder, and assuming it was Matthew, I shook of his hand and looked at him. When I caught his glance, I felt a dark aura surrounding him. Once he finally noticed me, he put on a sweet smile like nothing ever happened.

Okay.....?

"[name], we need to get going if you want to go home earlier. " He told me in a sweet voice. "O-Okay..."  I faced Thomas and saw him shivering in fear. Of course, being me, I poked him on his cheek, regaining his consciousness back. "It was nice meeting you, Thomas. But I'm afraid we have to go."  I said, with a sigh in the end. I noticed his expression and saw a hint of sadness on his eyes. "O-Oh..."  He looked down on the ground, then he turned to me like he had the best idea that ever lived in history.

"Can I have your phone number? In that way, we can communicate even though we're far away from each other! Well, to get to know each other atleast.." He shyly said. I giggled at his expression and looked around my pockets to see that I was phoneless. I turned around to Mattie and gave him the cutest puppy dog eyes look I have ever gave.....

To be honest, I look more like Satan trying to summon his father but failed so hard he accidentally pooped himself in the process. Mattie wasn't...really fond of what I looked like at the moment but knew what I meant. He sighed and gave me his phone which made me smile. "Thank you!" I gave him a big warm hug, and he of course hugged back.

After the short hugging session, I went back to Thomas and exchanged phone numbers with him. We agreed that we'd text each other later in the evening and bid our farewells. A smile was plastered on my face, and as I looked at Mattie, I was a quite salty expression coming from him.

...

Was he jealous?

---
Word Count: [ 860 words ]
---
Summary:
[name]: I- I- erm..Mattie you're...well...you're (so hot)... UHM ERR.. *sweats a river*

Matthew: *swims to you* [na-name]!

[name]: *too busy day dreaming about Matthew's sexy abs I mean- HOME!  Yeah!*

Matthew: *pats [name]'s head like a faucet with a button*

Everyone:.............

[name]: *becomes a cliché anime scene and bumps into a person who some how was a dreamboat*

???: Heeeeey *finger guns*

[name]: *stare*

???: *takes out real guns* HEEEEEY

[name]: Hahaha...yeah..heeeeey..... Timothy.

Matthew: Dude. You barely even know this guy and now you're assuming he's a Timothy??

[name]: Oh...right. Yo.

Thomas: H-Hey! Uhm you're pretty. Er..wanna make out?

[name]: How do we communicate though?

*[name] and Thomas thought real hard*

[name]: *LE GASPS* Matthew! Lemme borrow your banana!

Matthew: *blushes* W-WHAT?!

[name]: *puts hand in pants and took out an actual banana*

Matthew: *fainted*

Thomas: Lettuce call through Le banana phone!

[name]: Yeah! *sings and dances to the banana phone*

Matthew: *fainted while a blushing hot mess*

---
Word count + Summary: [1033]
---

I tried..I really tried to make a chapter for you guys, and right now, I'm very sleepy. I couldn't think straight but I wanted to atleast publish a chapter for you guys to enjoy. I don't even know if you guys would actually enjoy this since it was poorly made but hopefully you did.

This is a little boring compared to the others but I can't help It. It's already 4AM and I'm sleepy so give me a break 😂

Imma sleep nao. Good night!