Chapter 11 | Replace Her

[Matt's P.O.V]

It's already been a couple of days, and there's still no sign of [name] coming back. I wonder if she's doing all right. She's capable of protecting herself surely. The thought of losing her is rather...horrendous. I visualized her getting bruised or starving to death. The thought of that disgusts me. As I was deep in thought, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It surprised me, in result, made me grab his arm, preparing to throw him across the room.

As I was ready to begin the process, my eyes met a certain strawberry blonde hair male. I released a sigh and let go. "Matt.." He gently whispers, making me do something I don't want anyone to see or even know about.

I held Oliver into my arms and dug my face on his neck. "O-Oliver... I.." I felt his hand patting my back, and made little whispers that made me calm down in a bit. "Shh..it's okay. She's safe." Tears started falling down as I held him tighter.

[name]..please be safe.

[Allen's P.O.V.]

I heavily sighed as I watch my brother this weak without the girl he loved. If this continues, it'll be a problem. I want to help him as much as I can but, if people started knowing about this, they would take advantage of him.

It's either I have to remove his memories of her or replace her with a new girl.

Don't get me wrong, I love [name] and I look at her as my little sister, but if I have no choice then..this must be done.

I walked out of the room and went to Oliver's. As I opened it, I was greeted by the smell of corpses and body parts that were been out for a couple of days. I made my way to his bookshelf and searched for a...special title.

As my eyes scanned all the titles, one title caught my eye.

"A Moment Apart"

A love story...huh. I don't know what got to me but my hand took the book out and flipped it to see the description of the story.

"This is a story about a girl and a boy who met in the woods...."

Blah blah blah.

And a peculiar paragraph that caught my gaze. "They were separated, due to her father's wishes, banished the boy into forgetting his memories of her. The girl felt like her world was shattered. Her father made her forget the boy and they never met ever again. They lived happily ever after."

What will Matt think of me once I did erase his memories of her. Maybe he'd stay strong.  Maybe he'd still kill like he normally does. Maybe we'd quarrels like how we used to.. The fun moments..

I returned the book back to its original place, and I finally decided to end everything. I will find a book, a spell, making Matt forget everything.

His feelings..his memories of her...his happiness..

[Reader's P.O.V.]

I laughed on how Matthew sounded silly in the past. "Oh, and once I chased the cat on the rink, it juked me which led me crashing on the wall!" My stomach started aching as he continues. "No way! I thought you were smarter than that! You should've watched out since you were in the ice." I smiled. A small smile was planted on his face, then booped my nose.

"I can't help it. I had to help the cat since it was as cute as you." My face started feeling much more warmer. Am I blushing? W-Why did he say that? Huh? I'm so confused!
He somehow realized what he said and started getting flustered. "I-Um-I mean..err..." He's too precious! I smiled at him.

Then followed by silence.

It became awkward once again. "So, what are we supposed to be getting anyway?" I asked for a conversation starter. He stopped on his tracks and looked like he was going to be in a lot of trouble. "Uhm..." I looked at him in the eye and he kept avoiding my gaze. "Is there anything wrong?" I asked.

"I somehow forgot to ask.."

I facepalmed. I'm just.

Why?

---
Word Count: [707]
---
Summary:

Matt: *sniffsniff*
Oliver: *goes in room* Are you okay Lil baby Mattie?
Matt: hudafuq r u?! *prepares for combat*
Oliver: D:
Matt: Oh it's you..*hugz* Mama!
Oliver: It's okay..Mama Oliver gots you.
Allen: Hayz, in his love life, it's either "love someone else" or "forget her" *reads a love story*

If it has to be like this, I can be his girlfriend, to make him happy.

[name]: Why are you so silly Mattie~
Mattie: Cuz im stupid hehe.
[name]: Anyway, wat r we gonna buy?
Mattie: Oh crap.