Part Thirty-Seven

Hello everyone, I am so sorry, I am taking the hiatus too long, and now, I'm going to end the story in three parts. So are you ready? Enjoy the chapter! XOXO, from Malaysia.

JACQUELINE

The next day, I woke up early and found Amber sleeping like a log, even though the sun shone bright through the window, she still tranquilly sleeping. I went downstairs, looking inside the refrigerator, to see what to cook breakfast for her. I found nothing, I seriously need to go shopping for groceries, but then I think, there was no need, in five days, I will be left the country will never come back.

I checked in the freezer, there were some chicken nougat, fish fillet and frankfurter. I took out the fish fillet and frank, and I cooked them, Jay's style, and brought them into the room.

"Amber, it's already eight. Wake up."

"I don't want to wake up, I want to just sleep with you in this bed." She said then she pulled me. "I miss you, I miss all of our conversation. I miss you."

I am not sure either she was sleeping or she is awake. So, to confirm it, I called her name. "Marissa Lee?"

"Yes." She answered. "Do not disturb me, I am sleeping with my girlfriend."

"I am your girlfriend, and I want to to wake up. I made you breakfast."

"Whatever."

"How dare you to say whatever to me?"

"Whatever." And now I know that she is still sleeping, so I pinched her stomach and yelled at her ear.

"WAKE UP LEE!"

REESE

"WAKE UP LEE!" I heard Jay was screaming, she was literally screaming beside my ear, and she called me Lee. That's my dad!

"Yeah, I know, I know." I said. She pulled me out the bed. "It's our first day together out of five days! Not going to waste it."

"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled.

"What do you want to do, today?"

"Mandi." I said to her, mandi brings the meaning of taking bath in Malay.

"What?"

"I want to go mandi."

"With me?" Jay asked, making the flirtiest face, and she winked at me. HA HA, flirty!

"Wow, since when do you know Malay?"

"Why?" She asked while raising her right eyebrow.

"Remember when I ordered Nasi Goreng Ikan Masin, Telur Mata Separuh Masak, you don't even understand it?" When I finished said it, then only I realized, I DO NOT REMEMBER HER! So, I closed my eyes and reorganizing words in my head to give excuse to her later.

"Wait, you remember?" She asked.

"He he. Only a little."

"Other than that? What do you remember?"

"You slammed my iPhone?" I asked, sarcastically. "You scolded me in front of my class?" "And you proposed at the beach.?"

"That was pretty much everything. You remember. Thanks God."

"That's pretty much everything? That was only a piece of my memories. I thought we had so many things together?"

"Yes, we did. It just, we did the exact same thing every single day, so you maybe would not remember it as a whole. We went for brunch at Starbucks. I sent you home, before that we went at the lake and sat there for few minutes, and sometimes we went for lunch outside the school, on weekend, you will come to my place and stay here, we played piano together. Do you still remember the first song you played me?"