Part Fifteen

REESE

Oh shit. I searched for my phone under seat. "Here they are!" I screamed and when looked up, I realized that she was staring at me and we are just like five centimetre away, my face is way too close with her face. Omagash, this is awkward.

Dupdapdupdap.

I looked at somewhere else while I know she's still look at me. "Hey look at me, please." She said. Her blue eyes were sparkling bright as she moved closer to me. Her hand glided along the side of my neck; I exhaled deeply as she pulled me closer to her and kissed me, softly, gently, and sweet, over and over again like there is no tomorrow for us. Then we are apart for a moment, our eyes met, her blonde hair are alluring, my hand moved to her, fingers running through her hair, undone her bun, it is soft and silky and it smells good too. She pulled me back and kissed me deeper. There were no pauses; I let her continue just like that. "You taste Oreo." she said. I just smiled and kissed her back.

"That's nice." She said while wiping her lips, she is smiling, showing her dimples, I never realized that she got dimples. "How about a stroll at the beach?" She suggested while pointing at the beach.

"Yeah, why not."

We strolled along the shore by walking barefoot. Crushing and kicking the innocent warm sand as they get through in our feet when we stepped on them.

She looked at me. "Hey." I turned my head to my left, lifting my right eyebrow. She just smiling and take my hand, intertwining my fingers with hers.

"Wow. They are so warm." I said while I get a better and firm grip of the interlocked hand, then we walked for another hundreds metre, I'm not really sure before she stopped.

I looked at her; the moon was beaming at her face, showing her perfect complexion and shape of her face, while the night air blew through her hair, spreading the good smell of it. I smiled. We lied down on the warm sand, holding each other hand, listening to the wave, the music that has soothing and calming effect. The stars twinkling in the sky, approving out presence here, and the moon shone vibrantly directly to our face.

"I love you." She said.

"What?" I asked. Pretending not to hear what she just said. "What did just say?"

"Unfortunately, there is no repetition for that one."

"Are you sure?" I whispered at her ear and I wrapped my hand onto her body. "What about this?" I kissed her neck gently up to her chin then finally finished on her lips. She responded to my kiss and kissed me back, then I pulled it apart. She opened her eyes with frustration. I grinned.

"Okay fine. I love you."

"What?" I asked again, teasing her with my big wide smile.

"I love you."

"What? I can't hear you."

"I said, I love you."

"Huh?"

"Okay fine, Amb-" Before she could finished her sentence, I planted a kiss on her lips.

"I love you too, Jay."

JACQUELINE

The kiss she planted on me felt so soft and velvety, gentle yet enchanting, a mixture of Oreo and peaches, adds on some salty breeze, this was the amazing kiss I ever had. Our lips just pressed together from time to time, bring us to another world; the world of love and lust.

"It's raining." She said as she was on top of me.

"So?" I asked.

With the rain was pouring down on us, I pulled her closer and she put her hand on my wet hair. I peck the side of her lips and she began to kiss me profoundly. There were only two of us; the rest of the world disappears. We had lost in our own sea of lust and passion of each other.

As our lips stay apart, the rain has come to its end; we are worn out so we just relaxed on the humid sand with her head was on my chest and we held each other tight.

"Amber." I called her name with my former sexy British accent that I never spoke to her or anyone.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to be mine?"

"Yes!" She was literally screaming and kissed me on my cheek.

O my God, I love her underneath the vast sky and the twinkling and shining stars. I love her.