Part Fourteen

JACQUELINE

She's cute when she denied the fact that she's actually jealous to the waitress. That's a good sign, right? I just looked at her, watched her eat, awwww, I can't get her out of my mind.

"Amber?"

"Yes, Miss Johansson." She looked at me. "Haaaaaa, this Tomyam is damn spicy."

"Yeah? Let me taste it." I take a sip of it. "O my God, this is extremely spicy, how can people eat this?"

"I know right. Really spoilt my mood. I told her already, don't make too spicy." I put the Tomyam aside, I really can't eat that.

"Amber?"

"Yeah, what Miss Johansson?"

"Can you call me Jay?"

"Why? It would inappropriate."

"Well then, let's be inappropriate." I pecked her at the cheek. She chuckled and her face turned red.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"I am going to kiss your lips, your luscious-looking lips." I hold up her chin and I looked into eyes.

"No!" She yelled while sipped her Oreo milkshake.

"No? Like seriously no? This is one in a million chances to kiss me." I said while winked at her.

"NO! That's not what I meant. I mean, not here, in the crowd."

"But I don't care." I whispered to her left ear. She seems to smile a bit. "I want to kiss you now. May I?" I moved closer towards her face.

"No Miss Johansson, No." She put her palm on my face, pushing me away.

"Okay fine, Marissa."

"Why did you call me Marissa?" She lifted her eyebrow, waiting for my answer.

"It's your name after all right?"

"It is weird though, you never call me by that name."

"Yeah right, same goes to me."

"What?"

"Call me Jay."

We had finished our meal and Jay went to pay for the foods, I just looked at her for afar. There is currently one thought in my mind –she's too perfect for me.

I looked down to the earth when she came towards me, grabbed and interlocked her hand with mine. I will get used to this, I said in my brain. We were walking towards the car, and suddenly she let go of my hand, this is kind of upset me, but then she hugged my waist and kept me near her. When we arrived at her car, she opened up the car door to me and then ran to her side.

"So, where are we going after this?" I asked. "Any suggestion?"

"Err, I don't know." She said while checking on her phone, she still using the Samsung phone, I wonder when she will start using the brand new iPhone. "It's late though." She said, frowning.

I looked at the clock. "It's only 2130." I said.

"I need to get back before 12 midnight."

"Are you Cinderella or something?" I said, mocking her.

"Ha. Ha. My dad is a strict man; I saw his car at the junction of my house, making his way back home. So he's home tonight and I need to get my ass home before midnight."

"Okay, okay fine." I said and then I looked at her, she still on her phone, I don't know, scrolling her Instagram, I guess. "Well, we don't have much time."

"What?" She asked.

"Can you put away your phone till midnight?" She said okay and shrugged. Then, she slipped her phone and it went under the car seat. I turned the middle light on.

p/s: this is the second update of the day, it a little short but next update will be longer than this. so thanks for reading my story and voting. keep reading, voting and commenting. love you all XOXO :*