Part Thirty-Two

tadaa another update! enjoy! love you guys!

REESE

"I won the damn crazy game today. How's your performance?" I asked Zachary. He seems tired. "Here is 100plus. Where is Adam?"

"Adam is backstage."

"Who are you looking at?"

"The principal's daugther, Suzzane Lowe. She's lovely!"

"You like her? I know her. We use to talk in ladies."

"Hahaha, not funny, sister!" Zach said. "By the way, is that your girlfriend? with them, they look so friendly, I feel like I have to go there and have conversations with them too."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"What? When you guys break up?"

"I don't even remember a single thing about her being my girlfriend. So how can I be her girlfriend?"

"I'm getting late for my second game. See you later Zach."

"Sure, good luck."

"Reese. Psst." I heard someone whispers my name. I look around and I saw Henry behind the tree.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I came here to warn you, don't participate-" Henry didn't have time to complete her sentences because I was rushed to the game scene. The announcer already called out the participant few times.

So, for my second crazy game Climb a tree using a rope, this is an individual game, thus, I must not hope and need to be independent.

"Hey baby, goodluck." Elizabeth said and then she pecked my cheek, in front of the crowd.

"Hey, I'm not your baby, left alone your girlfriend."

"I know. Just want to let you know that your girlfriend is here to watch the game. How sweet is that."

"Ally, how many times do I have to tell you, she isn't my girlfriend."

"So am I?"

"So do you."

"Okay, fine, at least you have called me using my first name, that's an improvement. I'm at VIP tent if you need anything."

"Yeah, yeah."

JACQUELINE

It makes my heart hurts when I saw Elizabeth kiss Amber at the cheek just now and Amber done nothing to reject the kiss or whatever. I don't know what she saw in that woman till she refuses to remember me. I know somehow she remembers me, but the memories of us are kept hidden in the isolated area of her brain.

I keep scrolling my Twitter and the hash tag, #TISfundraiser2015, there are a lot of tweets about the Lees. "Omagad, Zach and Adam look so handsome on stage. #tisfundraiser2015""We are qualified for the final with Eagle Mountain, go Christ and team! #tisfundraiser2015""Goodluck Reese! #tisfundraiser2015"and many more tweets about the Lees. All these tweets had proven that Amber and her siblings are real famous here in this school, and I had make a wrong choice to keep on holding to Amber when she doesn't even remember me just like what Marianne said just now, 'nobody stands with her more than a week' and she added that most of the girls she took out for dinner or having a a-week-relationship are mostly her bet with her sibling. And I am one of her bets. Who knows?

The game is about to start and I want to pay attention to this game, specifically to Amber because probably this is the last time I will focus on her. I decided to move on. so yeah.

*Alissya is calling*

"Hello.""Hello?""I can't hear you." The crowd cheering are too loud that I have to go somewhere quiet to gave this conversation.

"Hello. Where are you?"

"Watching the climb tree game. Why?"

"Are coming tonight? "

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing, I'm just asking."

"Okay. I want to get to the game."

As I make my way to the venue of the game, I heard someone said "Everything is done. She is going to fall as soon as she climbs on that rope. I already chopped the branch and of course nobody realizes it, I cover it with some of my magic. Marissa Lee will no longer be our concern of yours, she's gone, worst case scenario, she breaks her legs, best case, she died."

"So, the first competitor is Marissa Lee!" said the announcer. I look at the tree, everything seem fine until Amber get on the rope, the branch start to move a little bit, and Amber is trying so hard to get onto the branch as soon as possible and the branch seems to get detached from the tree and start to fall off to the ground. I sprint to Amber, to save her but I just couldn't.