Part 17

" Mia you have to wear this!! This looks absolutely gorgeous on you." Rochell said in a convincing voice.
"Yeah sure!! Except the fact that it is so short that my butt will be on full display. "Mia said.
" Fine!! Then what about this one?" Rochell said picking out a sea green coloured short dress with mid length sleeves.
"Yeah! I think i like it.. ill try it on . " Mia said taking the dress with her to the changing room.
"YOU LOOK FREAKING GORGEOUS. I swear all the eyes will be on you." Rochell said excitedly.
"Im taking this for sure." Mia says smiling and looking in the mirror.
"Mia? This one or this one? Oo or that one??" Rochell asked juggling between dozens of dresses in her hand at the same time.
"Umm i think the red one?" Mia said sliding her eyes through the dozens of clothes in rochell's hand.
"But i think i like these two better than the rest!!" Rochell said picking a dark blue coloured dress and a silver heart neckline dress.
" i like the silver one" Mia says observing the two dresses.
"But don't you think the blue one will look better?"rochell said holding the dress on her body.
"Then take the  blue one." Mia says rolling her eyes.
"But i like the back of the silver dress." Rochell said thinking.
"Seriously??? Agghhhhh.. just pick anyone rochell!!!"Mia says irritated.
"Fine... i think i like the blue one better."rochell says .
"Good.. lets pay for them." Mia sighs and walks towards the counter.

Two hours later...
Kevin: r u guys ready? We will pick u up in 10.
Mia: yeah almost! 👍🏻

   " Rochell ?? They will be here any minute!! Are you ready?" Mia shouts knocking on the door.

"Yeah!! Doing some touch up." Rochell answers.

" This party is going to be soo fun!!"Penny said smiling.

" Ive never attended  Richard jhone's parties before.. but ive heard they are really good." Mia said.

" His parties are something to look forward too."Michael said.

"Wow!! " Mia said as they entered the house.

"Hey man!" Max said spotting richard in the
crowd.

"Penny!!!! So nice to see you." A girl said pulling her in the crowd.

Rochell was pulled by jake in a corner for saliva exchange .

Michael also dispersed in the sea of teenagers leaving behind mia and kevin.

"Atleast we have each other company." Kevin said with a loopside grin.
Mia smiles.

"Should i get you something to drink?"kevin asks mia .

" Sure !! Coke would be fine!! "Mia smiles
"Ill be right back." Kevin says disappearing in the sea.

When kevin didn't turn up Mia went pushing through the crowd of drunken teenagers to find kevin.
    This is when she came face to face with none other than - Alex Rider..
       Mia frooze on her spot. Its like she was glued to the floor. Her hands felt cold . She could feel how betrayal felt. It was still fresh.
     "Mia... I .. " Alex started when Kevin finally showed up .
   "Here is your coke ." Kevin handed mia her coke while eyeing Alex.
  "Everything okay?" Kevin asked
   Mia shook her head and Kevin put an arm around her and took her in the backyard.
     "Hey.. is something wrong? " Kevin asked mia as he saw her pale face.
   " I'm fine . i just dont want to talk about it right now kev. " Mia said staring at the coke in her hand.
" Its okay pumpkin. Just so you know ,I've got your back . " Kevin smiled cheekily.