Part 1

Beep came a sound from my phone. When i checked the messages , i couldn't believe believe my eyes for a moment. I practically screamed , which caused my best friend Rochell to jump.

''WHAT ON THE EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU MIA???''she shouted with an angry expression. I rushed towards her and pointed at the screen of my phone.

''Holy Moly'' she said as her eyes got wide on looking at the message.

The message was from my high school crush Alex Rider . I was surprised on receiving his message because even though we were friends ,after high school we never really chatted or even called.And this particular message read- Hey , can we meet?

'' Why does he want to meet me all of a sudden? '' i asked furrowing my brows checking the message again.

''It sure is weird mia, That a guy after so long just sends you a message like that... Just text him what is is about rather than thinking about it .. It is already giving me creeps"-rochell said with a worried expression. I gave her a nod.

ME: " Hey, What is it about? how come you never texted even once me after high school huh?''

I didn't had to wait long for his reply. It came instantly .

ALEX: " Sorry i never texted you. Can i make up for it? Please can we meet? "

ME:" Fine. So where should we meet?"

ALEX:''Can you come over at my house at 4 ?I have the house all to myself ;)"

On reading it i couldn't help but smile. He was good at flirting .I thoroughly enjoyed when he did that.

ME:" :O :O :O :O sooo looks like everyone abandoned you .. ha! :D okay 4 is fine with me.. "

ALEX:" I'll be waiting.. I do have quiet a lot of surprises for you. ;) :-* :-* ''

ME: " Should i be nervous by reading this? whats on your mind rider?"

ALEX: "Nothing to be afraid of .. ;) ill be waiting . c u soon"

Before i could reply, my phone was snatched away by rochell.

"Hey!!!! give that back!...ooo stop reading my texts!!! rochelll!!!! uggghhh.." i stormed on her.

But luck was on her side. Before i could grab her , she hid the bathroom and locked the door. I banged on the door but all i heard were oohh's and aah's. When she unlocked the door she stood their with a huge grin on her face, as if she had climbed mouth everest. I snatched my phone from her hands.

'' Looks like someone is going on a date" she said smirking.'' Its not a date rochell!!We are just friends.. "I said sarcastically. On hearing this she rolled her eyes.

" Let me get you ready for this"friend visit" of yours" rochell said looking through my closet and shooting a dozen of dresses towards me. ''Try them" she ordered. I groaned .

After like 1 hour of me modelling with all the dresses while rochell disagreeing to them, we finally found the perfect thing for me to wear. It was a beautiful brand new white crop top and jeans.''Now, time for makeup" she said rubbing her hands.This made me groan even louder.

She did my makeup for like half and hour and then started trying hairstyles on me as if i was a fucking barbie doll.. Finally she was done torturing me. But i do have to agree that i looked amazing.

When i checked the time , it was 3:30 already. So i took my phone and the car keys, taking one final look in the mirror and hugging rochell i was ready to go.