Part 9

GUYS JUST A QUICK NOTE IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER : MICHAEL'S FULL NAME IS MICHAEL HILLS.AND MIA'S FULL NAME IS MIA JHONES .ANY REFERENCE FOR HILLS MEANS MICHAEL . HAPPY READING!!!

After deleting Alex from my life i was actually feeling light headed now.When i screened the room,I couldn't see rochell anywhere.So i decided to look for her. Just then my phone started to ring like crazy.

   This time i made sure to check who was calling. I sure had blocked alex's number but he could call from some other number. And i wanted him Out.Of.My.Life.

A smile crept on my face when i saw the caller was michael.

"Hey!! " I chirped into the phone.

"Hey mia.. Are you uhh okay?" He asked.

"Yeah im fine michael.. Wassup?"I said

"Nothing.. I umm just called to check on you." He said

"Check on me? Why?? " I said in a confused tone.

"Penny umm called me right now and told me what happened . She wanted me to check if you were doing good." He said gently

I sucked my breath. "What??? But i told her i was fine... "

He chuckled -" I don't think you got her to believe that .Anyway seriously are you okay?" Now he sounded concerned.

"Yeah i really am michael. i have deleted him from all my social accounts i just need some time to completely erase all those memories from my mind."I said

"Yeah soo for that. We have a plan.. You got 45 minutes to get ready and eat breakfast. After sharp 45 minutes wait in the living room till rochell comes to pick you up. And wear something comfortable."He said with a grin.

Don't ask me how i know he was grinning.. I could feel it from his voice.

"What?? So rochell is with you? I haven't seen her since morning so don't try to deny it Hills "I said 

"Hahaha .. Smart ! Yeah rochell is with us. Now get ready as fast as you can mia.. See you soon."He said 

I quickly got up on my feet and went straight to the cupboard. After going through all the clothes i decided to wear black jeans and a full sleeved sweater top. 

I quickly took a bath and got into those comfy clothes . I put on a light makeup and headed downstairs for breakfast. When i checked the time , i still had 10 minutes. 

 I saw a note on the kitchen table . It read -    

                              Your favorite sandwich is waiting for you in the fridge .

                                                                                                           -Love Mom

I dashed to the fridge to make my grumbling tummy from making weird noises. I had barely finished the sandwich when i heard the front door open and saw rochell grinning from ear to ear. 

 "Ready for the blast mia?" He said giving me a devil grin.

"What are you guys up to?? What surprise have you planned??" I asked her curiously.

"Omgg mia.. Remember?? it is a SURPRISE.. It won't be a surprise if i tell you what it is dumbo."She said .

I rolled my eyes and said-"Rochell!! You know how impatient i am!! "I said with a pleading look.

"Don't be such a spoilsport mia.. This surprise is worth the wait . So get your ass up and follow me."She said turning back to the door.

I groaned. "Fine!!" I said following her to her car.

After 5 minutes in the car --> Me: Are we there yet?

                                                 Rochell: Mia.. It's been just 5 minutes.. Be a little patient.

After 8 minutes: Me: Now are we there yet?

                                Rochell : No .. Be.Patien.Please.

After 13 minutes: Me: How much longer?

                                   Rochell: 40 minutes more.. 

After 30 minutes :Me: Seriously why is it taking soo long to reach? Its been like hours now.

                                    Rcohell: Ohh My God Mia!! Can you get more impatient?? Its hardly been 15 minutes since we left.

After 45 minutes :Me: Are we..

                                    Rochell : *Giving me an annoying look* NOOOOOOO

"Okay.. we are here mia.." Rochell said sighing.

"Finally!! after one hour of suspense and torture!!" I said unbuckling the seat belt.

"Believe me the torture was mine.. " She said rolling her eyes.

I was about to give her a scowl when my eyes landed on the place where my surprise was.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! SIX FLAGS?????? WOW!!!"I was literally screaming.

"I told you the surprise was worth the wait." She said chuckling.