Part 2

" I wish it was a nightmare 

                                                  rather than being a true broken fairytale"

 While driving , my head drifted to the memories of high school. Alex and i were good friends but we never communicated much. Maybe one of the reason for this was that he was  from a popular group which was not my type. Not that i was not popular,but i was a good girl popular while he was exact opposite , he was a popular bad boy. My chain of memories were broken by the honking of a car behind me. 

          Soon i reached his house. I knew his address but i never visited his house. I parked my car and rang the door bell. I heard the sound of feet coming towards the door . I was nervous as fuck, but i tried to calm myself by taking deep breaths.

          The door opened and he stood there looking handsome as ever. It was a long time since i had met him. My heart raced like a rocket  when his eyes met mine. He gave me his big goofy grin and pulled me gently inside the house. 

   "Oh My God!!! You have got to be kidding me! "- i said after looking at his beautiful decor and furniture. It was so lavish and beautiful. "Damn.. im jealous of you.. you have such a beautiful house"-I said . He smiled scratching his neck - Really? you like it??" " I love it !"-I said looking at him. 

The bell rang at that time and David ( one of his friends) came in. He was a little shocked to see me there but he covered it up by chatting with me. He left after some time.

        Alex  signaled  me to follow him upstairs. He took me to his room which was much more tidy and cool than i expected. He closed the door and sat on his bed. I tried to sit as far as possible from him so that i won't get a whiff of him and be tempted to kiss him. Believe me i have imagined us kissing like thousand times in my head already. 

       " So how are you"-I asked him trying to break the silence. ''I'm good and you?'' he said. "I'm fine."I replied. There were not many topics we could talk about . The last news i had of him was that he was "in love with" Camilla. Camilla was in high school with us and belonged to their popular bad group. 

       I asked -" SO.. what happened to camilla?'' He sighed and said-"She was never into me. Now she is dating a senior from our school."

 "Ohh.. sorry to hear .. By the way do you have the prom photo's ? we took one together right? I'm thinking about adding it to  my scrap book."I asked in order to change the topic.

 "Ohhh lemme check.Come here check these out." He said while tapping on his phone. 

         I went to sit next to him while he was showing me some the the prom night photos on instagram. I did notice that he shifted closer to me and his legs were touching mine after every 5 sec. But i ignored it. While we were talking about  some high school mutual friends, His hand slid on my waist. With that i lost what i was talking. I just couldn't concentrate on what i was saying ,I just kept babbling. I think even he didn't notice this as he was babbling too which i noticed.My fingers unknowingly slid in his hands that is when  I saw letter D written on his palm with a pen. I just ignored it as there were more intimating things going on with me that moment.

      I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying . His other hand locked in my hand, my head on his shoulder . I was talking rubbish as how i thought he was cute and how i had a crush on him. The hand from my waist moved up on my neck . His hand from over my shoulder was circling on my neck bone. I was getting hotter. His hand slowly dipped lower and lower from my neck bone towards my breast. My breathing was heavy now. I could feel it going lower at the same time his lips were getting closer to mine. 

   I freaked out . I held his wrist. "I have to go "- I whispered. He noded.