Part 5

When i got home rochell dragged me to our bedroom. She looked concerned .

 "Where the hell were you?You had your phone switched off and you just disappeared.I was worried like crazy. Mom was asking about you so i told her that you went to the park. " Rochell said.

  "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Thanks for not telling mom about all the drama." I said with a small smile .

   "You owe me missy. But where were you?" Rochell asked with curiosity.

  "I was in the park near my elementary school when i met someone there." I said looking at her.

  "Oh my god? who was it?Was it alex?? Mia tell me!!"Rochell asked me with curiosity.

 "What? No.. I hope i never meet him ever again.. I well.. Remember Michael Hills who was with us in high school and just lives like two blocks away from us?" I said controlling my laughter.

''OH MY GOD!!! YOU MET MICHAEL HILL??? ONE OF THE HOTTEST GUY FROM SCHOOL???" Now rochell was all of a sudden excited .

"yeah.. well you know i never noticed he was hot, but now i do know that he really is a great guy.. "I said with a blushing smile.

"Oh my god!! you told him about alex???" she asked.

"Yeah.. i uhh told him about Alex.. He helped me calm down. Hey.. we even exchanged numbers." I said grinning.

Rochell was  sitting with her mouth hanging open.She stuttered  "Hhh.. he gave you hii..h is number?

"Yeah.. But rochell No.. We are just friends okay?Soo snap and chop off the ideas in your pretty little head." I said glaring at her.

 She smirked and said-" Ideas? I had nothing in my mind..  And i know you two are just friends "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning i woke up pretty late . Did i mention that i'm not at all a morning person? Getting up i tied my long brown hairs into a lazy pony when i heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?" i said picking out my phone without checking who was calling.

"Hey Mia... " I heard this voice which caused my heart to stop beating.It was alex .

I knew who was the person talking and i was not going to talk to him no matter what. I pressed end call on the screen.

I was no way going to speak to the fucking rider. My phone kept ringing for 5 times when i finally picked up the call and literally screamed -" STOP CALLING ME RIDER!!!LEAVE ME ALONE"

 "Mia?? It's me.. Michael. " He said in a calm voice.

''Michael??" I said looking at the screen to check . That is when i realized that this call was from michael not fucking rider.

''Was that dog troubling you mia? You know i would love to kick his ass if you give me permission." I could hear michael's breaking getting deeper. He was angry... real angry.

"Michael... im fine.. i'm going to block him.. Don't worry its all under control."I said clutching the phone tightly.

''Okay mia.. But i'm always there for you.. okay?? Anyways i uhh called to ask if you will like to watch a movie with me and my friends. I mean uhh we want to help you get your mind off rider. soo.. you can even bring your friend rochell with you.." Michael said nervously.

 "That's soo sweet of you michael.. Yeah.. i would love to watch a movie with you guys!!Thanks for inviting me ans rochell." I said .

" Great!! soo.. how about 5 in the evening at my house ?"He asked.

"Perfect. We will be there.. Make sure you have popcorn .." I said getting excited. 

He chuckled -" Yeah ill make sure we have the popcorn and the cold drinks .. Bye.. c ya"

"Bye!" I said and hung up. When i looked up from my screen i saw rochell smirking at me.

"What?? Stop looking at me like that.. Michael invited both of us  for a movie at his house."I said emphasizing on the word both.

"WOHOOOOOO!! Let's get stated then!!"She said jumping like a 3 year old kid.

I rolled my eyes laughing .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH !! I GOT 100 READS ALREADY!! I LOVE YOU ALL.. AND HOPE YOU LIKE MY WORK :D  SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS AND REVIEWERS AND ALSO COMMENTERS  AND VOTERS!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <3 <3