Part 10

" The walls around me are slowly breaking

                    a hand pulling me out from the whirlpool of memories "

 I got out from the car walked towards Penny , Max ,Jake and Michael who were waiting for us. I ran to hug them.

"Ohh my god guys!!!! This is awesome!!!! " I said all excited from head to toe.

Michael chuckled and said-" Yeah.. Lets go"

I loved roller coasters . But i never got to go to one because neither rochell nor mom or dad like the roller coasters. And mom would never allow me to go alone.

As i followed them inside my eyes started gleaming looking at the humongous roller coasters . I practically just dragged someone's hand thinking it was of penny to the first roller coaster i saw.When i noticed who i had dragged i felt embarrassed, because it was some tourist and not any of my friends.

"Sorry " i mummered to the tourist and went back to my group who was now laughing hysterically.

"Mia we have a lot of time. So don't rush.. we will go to every ride you want okay?" Max said grinning.

I noded getting red with embarrassment.

"So Mia which roller coaster you want to go first?" Penny asked me excited.

i scanned the entire area and decided to go to the roller coaster which i thought was the fun.

"The cyclone one" I said pointing at the roller coaster.

We reached the cyclone coaster . It sure was big and awesome. 

"I'm not coming ... ill just stay here."Rochell said.

"Ohh come on.. Don't be such a spoilsport rochell. You never went to any roller coasters. Just try it once hon.. you may like it ." I said trying to convince her.

"You know how i hate the feeling we get when the roller coaster goes down.." She said looking nervously at the roller coaster .

"Don't worry ill sit with you then .. You can hold my hand if you want.." Jake said assuring her.

"Yeah!! Ohh come on rochell .. It will be fun!" Penny said pulling her towards the entrance.

The roller coaster kept taking sharp turns and going down with a steep slope and going in a circle. It was like a dream come true for me. 

When we were off the ride rochell looked sick . 

"Rochell are you okay?You look pale." I asked her concerned.

"Yeah..Just a little sick." She said meekly.

"Guys? you carry on with the rides .. ill stay with her." Jake offered.

"You sure Jake?" Rochell asked.

He gave her a quick reassuring nod.

"Okay guys we will meet you over here in exactly 3 hours okay?Michael said.

Since Penny was with Max, i decided to stick with Michael.

"Hey.. how did you knew that i loved roller coasters?" I asked him .

"Uhh well.. when penny called me and told me everything.. i knew you would be upset. So i asked rochell what you liked and she said you love roller coasters.. so we decided to get you . We all came here before you and took the passes while rochell got you here." He said .

I hugged him. "Michael.. thanks you soo much!! I love all of this.." I said with my voice filled with emotions.

He chuckled and said-" I'm glad you do mia.. Now lets go enjoy some rides. "

We went on so many roller coasters then i don't think i could count on my fingers.We went to The batman and robin ,Green lantern,The new revolution,Dejavu , Drop doom and so many more.

I had a text on my phone. It was from rochell. - Hey sorry mia.. i'm not felling well . I'm going home with Jake. Meet you there. Have fun! :) 

I replied - Okay . Take care!!

We met max and penny at the spot we had decided to meet . Jake had already informed them about him and rochell leaving.

As my ride was gone i decided to go with Michael as i was in no mood to watch penny and max getting romantic in the car while i had to pretend not to listen or see anything.

The car ride wasn't too long.But just after sometime my stomach made loud and weird noises which i knew could be heard  even a mile away .

Michael smirked and said- "Lets get you something to eat before we go home."

I did not deny as i really was hungry and craving for food after the long exciting day.

We went to burger king and grabbed bacon and cheese burger along with frappe.And then headed home.

He stopped the car in front of my house . Before getting out i said-"Michael .. today was one of the best days in my life.. Thanks for all of it "and kissed him on the cheek.

He chuckled and said-"Believe me i did all of this to get this kiss from you."

I smacked him on his arm gently and waved bye.