Part 15

" Hey mom? Can i go to penny's house for a nightover?" I shouted holding the phone in one hand.

"Sure sweetie ." I heard mom say.

"Yeah penny.. we are in ." I said into the phone smiling .

"Great !! we will have a blast.. See you soon babe. " Penny said and hung up.

I ran upstairs to find rochell. I found her busy talking to someone on the phone.When she hung up she started jumping like a kid who gets a candy.

"OMg... Jake asked me on a date!!!!!!!" Rochell said looking at me with a big grin.

"Wow.. I'm so happy for you!! i said hugging her.

"Wait so you mean you won't be coming to penny's house for nightout? Great.. Leave me all alone and go out with your prince." I asked with a mocking scowl.

"Ohh sorry mia.. i completely forgot about the nightout .umm fine.. ill cancel the date. "She said with a hurt look on her face.

"Seriously rochell do you think i would do that to you? Let you drop your date for me? Go out with your prince and enjoy your date. Don't worry i have penny,michael,max and kevin.. I'm sure i won't miss you too much." I said smirking.

She squeaked up in joy and said-"I love you .. i love you.. i love you mia!!!"

In about 3 hours rochell was ready when we heard a horn . She peered through the window to see jake's posh car ready to pick her up.

"He is here..." She said her eyes dancing with joy.

"Now go rochell .. don't keep him waiting !" I said pushing her towards the door.

"See you later mia!!" She said going downstairs.

When i checked the time , it was time for me to head to penny's house. I got ready filled my back with some necessary things and grabbed my car keys.

Reaching penny's house I parked the car in place and made my way to the door. Did i mention that penny is rich as in richie rich?

She has a big house which has a pool , a backyard . Let me add a Jacuzzi along with the pool.

I made my way inside when i heard voices . I followed to voices which came from the pool area.

Michael , Kevin , Max and penny were already in the pool splashing and enjoying.

Those boys looked hot ! No actually they were looking super hot.

"Hey there mia!" I heard penny call out .

I diverted my gaze from the hot boys to penny and pouted saying-"Hey.. you started without me !"

"Sorry mia .. We got bored waiting for you.. so we decided to jump in the pool .Come join us now.. " Max said smirking.

"Ohh no im fine here. " I said as i had no plan of getting in the pool as i was terrified of the deep water. Don't get me wrong.. i love to swim but the deep end of the pool scares me to death. I need a surface where my feet can touch. And if they don't.. i freak out.

"Come on mia!! It will be fun.. " Kevin said grinning.

''Uhh im fine here.. i don't even have my swimsuit with me now ." I said trying to avoid getting in the pool.

" Your way or mine, our way you are coming in the pool mia." Kevin said with a devil grin.

"I.Am.Not.Getting.In.The.Pool. " I said confidently.

That is when a pair of hands grabbed me and held me bridal style . I knew what was going to happen. I yelped and saw the person holding me.

"No no no no michael.. put me down!! " I said gripping his neck and moving my legs in attempt to get myself free. But he was much stronger than me.

" I am putting you down ." Michael said winking .

And with that i shut up eyes close and held my breath. But instead of throwing me alone, michael jumped with me . We hit the pool with a splash.Deep we went .. not once did my hand loosed the iron on his neck .We soon were up and floating.

I slaped michael on his arm glaring at him.
"MICHAEL!!! I could have drowned!!! " I said horrified.
"Calm down mia. You are alive and fine . I would never have let you drown.. I was golding you all the time " michael said.
After considering what michael said .. I said-" Fine.. and im sorry but I hate deep side.. so I freaked out and refused to get in the pool. "
"Dont worry now.. Im here okay? Loosen a bit and enjoy mia.. I promise I wont let you drown."michael said reasuuring.
I noded.
The rest of the day went by smoothly . We had fun eating and talking.
I was tired so instead of watching the movie I decided to doze off to my dreamland.
Very late at night I was woken up by a sudden loud sound. I am not a heavy sleeper .. I wish I was.. I hate the creepy noises that we hear sometimes at nights.. it would have been better if I could just be in the dreamland the whole night.
And after I had watched that movie of that freaking anabella I could not make my mind to think that the noise was from a rat or the wind.
My hands started shaking as I scanned the room to locate the cause of the sound.That is when I saw someone.
"What are you doing here in the middle on the night..Scaring the shit out of me? " I said furrowing my brows.
----------------------------------------------------
HEY EVERYONE!!! 1000 READS!!! IM SOO HAPPY!!!! YOOHOOOO I LOVE YOU ALL!!! DO TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!! HAPPY READING :)