Part 12

HEY GUYS!! HOW ARE YOU ALL? JUST A QUICK NOTE FOR ALL THE READERS :  MAX'S NAME IS MAX CARTER. HAPPY READING :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop!!! ahh Jake !! okay okay you win.. just stop tickling me!!" I said clutching my stomach and laughing hysterically. 

"So does it mean you will do it?" He said smirking.

"Do i have any other choice?" I said grumpily .

"Yeah you can say no but ill start tickling you again " Jake said 

I groaned -"Fine Mr. desperate, Ill find a reason to get you and rochell alone ."

Jake smirked -" Great.Now lets go join the others.''

We went back to the my living room where all the group sat chatting about someone.

"Yeahh.. He will be here tomorrow."I heard michael's voice as we entered the living room.

"Who's coming tomorrow?"I asked questioningly to the group.

"Kevin ... Michael's cousin from seattle . He is going to stay with michael for summer vacations."Penny said

"Soo looks like we can have a boy's night out when he is here ." Jake said.

" Yeah !!" Max said giving Michael a high five.

"Trying to get rid of me  carter? " Penny said mock glaring at Max.

" Babe.. i said night out with boys, not day out ..so we still have whole day together." Max said pulling her closer and locking their lips.

"Ewww guys.. Get a room." Rochell said with a disgusting look on her face.

"Seriously guys stop making out in my living room with us having to watch it and mom in the kitchen."I said rolling my eyes at the love birds.

Hearing that my mom was in the kitchen penny pushed max and broke their kissing session.

"So guys what should we do next ?" Jake asked giving me a look which i think meant do something to get him and rochell alone.

"Let's  play hide and seek ." I said rolling my eyes at jake.

"Seriously? Hide and seek?" Max said raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah.. i promise it will be fun max.." I said

"Okay then .. the one who reaches the tree in the backyard last will be the tagger." I said already running towards the backyard.

I reached the tree first when i saw people rushing towards the tree. Max was the last to reach.

"How can me and rochell be alone with you guys in the house?" Jake whispered in my ear.

"Just hide with her in a closet or something jake." I said smirking.

"Max you reached last.. Count till 20 and don't cheat." Penny said to max.

  "I don't think this is fun." Max said grumpily  

" 1......2......3 .." Max started counting with his face towards the tree.

We rushed in the house like crazy people trying to find a hiding place . I rushed to my room and under the bed. But Penny was already in there.

"Opps sorry Mia go hide somewhere else." She said

I rushed to mom's room but i was out of luck. Jake and rochell were already there.

Thinking of some hiding place i rushed to the living room when i heard max's footsteps near the living room door.

"Ohh shoot " I said ducking behind the sofa  when i landed on something soft.

When i saw what it was , i nearly squeaked to see i was sitting on michael's lap.

"Shhhh.." He said keeping his finger on his lips.

I couldn't help staring at his perfect face and his hands when Max caught us.

"Gottcha!! Mia and michael are out." He said with his voice filled with victory.

"Do you know where others are?" He said whispering.

 I signaled him to mom's room.Max gave me a thumb's up.

We heard Max hoot as soon as he opened the door to mom's room.When we followed him upstairs we found rochell blushing red and jake standing beside her scratching his neck embarrassed .

"They were having their  make out session." Max said chuckling.

We started laughing while max went to hunt for penny.But he did not have to wait long because penny herself came out grumbling.

"How could you not find me?? My back aches by sitting below the bed Max!! It was such an easy hiding place.. You seriously suck at this game." Penny said still grumbling. 

This made us erupt into laughter.

____________________________________________________________________________________

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?? VOTE AND COMMENT!! THANK YOU ALL!!!! 

sPoIlEr AlErT :NeXt ChApTeR iS A SuRpRiSe ChApTeR!!! 

Love you all <3