Part 16

"Shit" i heard a male voice.

I quickly turned on the light near the bed.

"Kevin? what are you doing here?" i said giving him a questioning look

Kevin scratched his neck and said"I umm was just watching you..."

I saw a marker in his hand.Raising my eyebrow i said" yeah.. watching me in the middle of the night with a marker in your hand.. seriously what were you up to koala?"

Hearing the word koala he scowled."seriously??koala? why cant you gave me a better nickname like hotty or handsome?"

I smirked and said"Nah .. chipmunk and koala suites you much better... "

Hearing this his scowl deepened."ill find a nickname for you too mia.. and trust me. it will be way better than chipmunk." Kevin winked saying this.

Rolling my eyes i said"Getting back to the point.. why are you here in the middle of the night?"

Kevin gave a weird laugh and said"okay uhh soo.. everyone was asleep and i was bored .. so i decided to have some fun. so uhh i was going to paint your face.But turns out.. you are not a heavy sleeper."

"You were going to what??? " i said it with horror.

"Paint your face....."he trailed off.

"you are dead kevin!!"i said making my way to him.

"Hey!! but i didn't paint your face..You woke up before i could do that!!" he protested.

He does have a point there. " Fine !But next time try to mess my face.. and you won't recognize your face." i said with a warning tone.

" Ohhoo.. okay ill keep that in mind..So now can we paint other's faces??"Kevin asked curiously.

My lips broke into a smile and i said"I'm never against of painting other people's faces.. "

Kevin game me a devilish grin as we tip toed to the movie room where michael penny and max were dozing off on the couch.

"Marker." I whispered to kevin.

He handed me the marker while i began designing max's pretty face.

"You did a really great job there." Kevin whispered holding his giggles.

"kevin i need some whipped cream and some eggs " i whispered .He noded and ran to the kitchen to get the bottle of whipped cream.

Handing me the bottle he said"there you go."

I carefully sprayed the cream on penny's chin to make it look like a beard and on he upper lip like a moustach.

Kevin was shaking hysterically by controlling his laughter.

"Now i saved the best for michael.. As a revenge for throwing me in the pool." i whispered smirking.

I cracked the eggs and kept them on michael's head and i sprayed a lot of whipped cream on his hand.

"kevin.. start recording.. this is going to be the best part." i whispered giggling.

"Ready mia." kevin said failing badly to control his giggles.I slowly took a handkerchief and began moving it on michael's face. This caused him to slap himself with a whipped cream hand.

"HOLY MOTHER OF BUCKETS.." Michael got up when he felt his precious face filled with whipped cream.

This awoke both max and penny who is dozing with their hilarious faces.

Me and kevin were laughing like madman.

"Max started laughing when he saw penny and michael's whipped cream faces.

Penny was glaring at me and kevin. she looked at max and said"what are you laughing at huh? Check out your face before laughing at others.

Max looked as if he had seen real anabella."My face??what did they do to my face???" she sarted running hands all over his face.

Penny took out her phone and showed it to max.

Max turned pale when he saw his face."YOU BOTH START PLANNING YOUR FUNERAL.. you guys are soo dead!!"

oops.. now all the three people with makeup were glaring at us. So we had two options.A) say sorry and let them take revenge. or option B) run for our lives.

Being the sensible ones.. we choose option B and ran for our lives.

I yelped when i saw max and michael running behind me.

I make a dash to the garden and looked around to find something to save myself.

I saw a small pipe and threw it at the boys running behind me.

They both screeched "Ahhhhh snake snake sake snake!!!"

But that didn't hold them for long.. as they soon knew it was just a pipe.

Kevin had saved himself by locking himself inside the room. While penny was threatening him to come out.

I tried to run but i was blocked by both of them. Max had a pipe in his hand which was to my dismay connected to the tap.

oohhoo. " You guys won't do that right?" i said slowly taking my steps back.

They both gave me a devil grin. Soon a shower of water landed on me drenching me with water.

"Aghhhhh cold cold cold fucking cold!!!!" i screamed when the icy cold water touched my skin.I was lucky that the boys spared me after making me wet with icy cold water.But kevin was out of luck.

Even though he locked himself in a room. Being penny's house.. she had a key to every room.

When we found kevin we were laughing our asses out. penny was even better than me in the makeup section because kevin had lipstick and powder plus eyeliner all over his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY GUYS.. BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE SOON..HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS FUN CHAPTER..LOVE u GUYS!!! DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!