Part 14

"Seriously Mia why do you want to go the beach when the boys will be busy checking out those naked girls with huge pumpkins on their chest ?" Penny said.

      "Eww don't refer the breast as pumpkins.. It sounds so weird." I said.

Penny rolled her eyes and said-" You know what i mean.. The boys would be having their type of fun . "

I scowled-" I don't  think boys want to go to the beach for watching naked girls  or they would never have invited us.."

"They just invited us so that they could use us for protection against the boyfriends of those naked girls."Penny said .

"What?? I don't think they are using us.. " I said scratching my head.

"Trust me Mia .. I've known those boys better than you..So lets just ditch the guys for some time and have a girl's time together ." Penny said excited.

I snorted-" Fine.. I'll message Kevin that we won't be joining them at the beach.. But i still don't think that they invited us for that reason."

"Whatever.." Penny said.

Me : Sorry .. Me , penny & rochell won't b coming 2 the beach. We have sum plans 2gether. :)

Kevin : Ha! Ditching a hot guy for friends huh?

Me : Sorry !! Friends protocol . ;)

"So since we have the whole day free what do you want to do?" I said looking at rochell.

" We have a lot of things to do... Shopping , gossiping,singing on karaoke,dancing  and most important ignoring boys the whole day." She said winking .

"Did i hear the word shopping??" Rochell said busting into the room.

I chuckled -" Yeah .. we are going shopping rochell !! ." 

"Yes yes yes !! I already know that this is going to be one of the best day ." She said her eyes gleaming.

" Okay.. so get ready quickly. We leave in 20 minutes." Penny said  going to the living room.

Rochell squeaked in joy and rushed to her wardrobe throwing clothes on the floor to find her perfect shopping dress.

While making my way to my cupboard my foot slipped on rochell's synthetic dress which made me land on my butt with a thud.

I groaned-"Oww rochell .. Care to get ready without getting others wounded?" 

"Heyy that's not my fault .. you should watch your steps .." She said still going through the closet ransacking it.

I scowled getting up and moving to the closet. I pulled out the first thing that touched my hand and got changed.

"Ready?? Penny said knocking at the door.

"Yeah!!But i don't think rochell is done.." i said opening the door and looking at rochell who was still busy with the makeup.

"God rochell ! we are going shopping not partying ." Penny said looking at rochell who was applying a mascara.

"Uhhuu.. Okay done!!" She said taking a look of herself in the mirror.

The shopping.. Let me tell you was a disaster. I mean i  like shopping but these girls love shopping.They went to nearly all the stores and i do think that they tried every single dress that hung in the store.When rochell went in the changing room i literally counted the minutes she was inside.. and she was in for nearly half an hour . I wondered if she was trying on those clothes or making them.

After 5 long hours of shopping they decided to take a break. Yeah.. a break. But i did convince them to end the shopping and going home by faking a stomach ache. 

We went home tired... No wait only i was tired.. i knew i couldn't walk a single step so i sat on the couch in the living room. Maybe going out with the boys with them watching naked girls would have been better than going out shopping with these shopaholic girls.

"Ready for karaoke??" Penny said rubbing her hands.

I noded. I mean karaoke can't be bad right? But i was totally wrong. 

I sat with my hands clamped on my ears when i heard penny sing. I wanted to cry, throw up and run away at the same time.

"LOVING  HIM IS LIKE DRIVING A NEW MASERATI DOWN A DEAD END STREET..  .. " penny went on singing while i knew i was going to die if she didn't stop.

I was saved when the chord connecting karaoke with the TV was unplugged by someone.  I wanted to hug and kiss that person who saved my life.

"Hey.. what the.. " Penny said when her voice was cut out when max kissed her.

The boys were back!! I flung myself to hug them.

"Looks like you missed us a lot." Jake said chuckling as he hugged me back.

"You have no idea .. " I said hugging the others.

"Remind me never to let penny sing ." I said hugging max.

Max chuckled- "Sorry about not warning you about it."

"Soo tell me all you girls did today." Michael said smirking.

"Do.Not.Remind.Me.Any.Of.It." I said glaring at him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY EVERYONE.. HOW ARE YOU DOING?? HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER !! ♥♥♥. DO VOTE AND COMMENT!! LOVE YOU ♥♥♥