Part 7

"Umm can we spice this game with other game called never have i ever?" - I  said

"Oooo a fusion game.. okay But how do we play that? " Jack asked.

" The first player says a simple statement starting with "Never have I ever". Anyone who at some point in their lives have done the action that the first player says, must drink. So since we don't have drinks The people who were supposed to drink  will have to spend 7 minutes in a closed room."I  said.

"Sounds fun" Michael said

"Okay then lets get started."Penny said 

" I'll start. Hmmm... Never have I ever danced in an elevator." Jake said .

"What?? Really? Everyone does that!!" Rochell said laughing.

Everyone was smirking at her now.

"What?? You guys never danced in an elevator?? " She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Rochell.... looks like only you and me have danced in an elevator. Ha! It means  we are the only cool ones here." Max said grinning.

"No max it actually means that except you two, we are normal"Jake said smirking.

Rochell rolled her eyes .

"So you two go to heaven ." Michael said pointing at the store room used for keeping jackets, sweaters and shoes.

"Whatever" said rochell before following Max in the room.

It wasn't long before we could hear voices from the store room. We could hear shouting and arguing noises from inside. When we opened the door after 7 long minutes Rochell came out with an angry look on her face .

"What happened Max? '' I asked when i saw rochell stomping her foot like a little girl.

Max said smirking -"I just said that she looks like a cute fat doll."

Rochell was glaring at Max -" You called me fat" She said emphasizing the word fat.

"But i also said cute !!" Max protested.

Hearing this everyone burst out laughing.

"Okay guys moving on with the game" I said.

"I'm next. Never have i ever gotten stitches" Penny said.

"Neither have i " I said 

"That means i have to go in that room again?? Anyone with me?"Rochell asked in an annoyed tone.

'' I'm with you this time" Jake said giving rochell a wink.

"So i have two go in the room with those two flirty people?" Michael said groaning.

"Yes you do Mike." Penny said giggling.

This time when the door opened after 7 minutes i saw rochell happy and michael mad at jake and rochell.

"Okay.. This time i go next . I have never embarrassed myself in front of my crush" Max said.

On hearing the word embarrass i was already making my way to the store room. Believe me i embarrass myself more than the subscribes that iisuperwomenii gets on her videos. Penny too stood up and followed me in the store room.

The door was shut and we both were stood there in the darkness.

"Hey mia ?? I'm glad we are alone. I umm wanted to ask you something. I know you may even slap me on hearing what i say next, But i don't care .. "She said 

"Just speak up already. Get to the point penny. I'm already nervous."I told her .

"Ummm so Did you kiss Rider?" She asked.

That work rider sent shivers through my body.

"What?? I did not!!" i practically screamed.

"Shush.. Okay but you can talk to me you know. I umm know things." Penny said 

"What do you know? Who told you?"I asked with urgency.

Only rochell and michael knew about what happened at alex's house. Both of them won't say a word to anyone. My mind was racing with possibilities for who told penny.

"It doesn't matter who told me. But you tried to kiss Alex and he backed off right?".She asked me with curiosity.

"What?? I tried to kiss him?? That's insane!! He was the one who was going to kiss me.Who told you?"I said panicking.

"Umm David told me. He said that Alex called him and he was shocked to find you(Mia) instead of someone else. Even i didn't believe that Alex backed off from kissing you . Umm so i uhh decided to ask you in person ."Penny said.

"Ohh my god ..Is that what alex told him?  ALEX.IS.DEAD." I said anger rising in me.I told penny the whole story . The real things that happened that day.

"Mia.. i trust you okay? Don't worry, i'm with you" She said hugging me.

"Thanks" I crocked as i found my eyes getting moist.

The door opened and we walked out. I know my face looked worst than when it looked during the horror scenes because michael nudged me and asked if i was okay. 

"Umm can i go home? I'm tired.. " I said 

"You can stay if you want to" I said looking at rochell.

I guess even she saw that something was wrong.

"Ohh no ill come with you." rochell said looking at me with a worried expression.

We both said goodbyes to everyone and walked home.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE CRAPPY .. THE NEXT CHAPTERS WON'T BE BORING I PROMISE.. THANKS FOR READING!!! DO VOTE AND COMMENT.. LOVE YOU ALL ♥♥♥♥♥♥