Lily
  I pull up at my mom's house because she called panicking probably about something small just to get me to come here. This why she annoy me so much. I get there and my sister is parked in front of me. Sighing, I lit a cigarette and get out the car. I get there and instantly her yelling and cursing. My mom was going off on my dad for no reason.
"Hey mama" I said walking in.
"Meu Bebe hii" she said and kissed my face. 
"Ma no kisses" I said.
"Iy hush put that out" she said. I put my cigarette out and she pulled me in the kitchen. They had a huge pretty house and a kitchen outside.
"So your sister wanted the family to get together says she has some news" she said. I saw my sister and dapped her.
"Where pops?" I asked.
"He coming he had some business to tend to in the basement" she said.
"Ohh" I said and my mom sat a plate of dad's grilled food and her side. Oh I was about to smash it all.
"Wait for you father" she said. I sighed.Fucking hell. I want the food so bad its making my mouth water.

"Sorry about that it took a while"My dad said unwrapping his hands. They look  good for they age. I went to eating

"Fat ass damn can we say grace"My sister said.

"You can feed into that god shit but I wont im hungry and ima eat food"  I said and continued eating while they said grace.

"What is it you have to tell us?" she said.
"Well I've been officially divorced for almost a year now. As y'all know I ain't ever been much of the faithful one. But one woman that I truly and utterly am in love with made me reconsider and I think ima propose to her at Avo's birthday party" she said. I sipped my drink at the silence.
"OH MY GOD BEBE! REALLY?"My mom burst out excited.
"Im just hoping this your last marriage" I add.
"Shut up" she said.
"But who is she?" My dad asked.
"Her name is Fatima and she from the Caymen..." she added.
"What I tell you bout them Island girls" my mom snapped off.
"I know mama but she not like that" my sister said.
"Hmm well see I will fight your girlfriend minha" she said.
"Oh I know mama but trust me she different" she said.
"Lemme see the ring" my dad said.
"She dress like me so I got her something simple" she said. The ring was far from fucking simple. It was pretty and the diamond aligned in a rose shape. It was silver.
"Well she's a lucky girl and you better not fuck this one up. This is the last wedding I'm going to Charalena" my mother said. I chuckled and drank my drink. This ain't none of my buiness.
"Lily got a girlfriend" my sister blurted out and I choked. Fucking bitch.
"Really!" My mom's eyes lit up.
"What huh?" I said.
"Girlfriend it's about time you gotta bring her to Avo's birthday party it would do her soul some good to see her youngest settled down." My dad.
"I don't have a girlfriend tho. There's a girl who I enjoy the company of but not a girlfriend I would say" I said
"Soooo a girlfriend good she'll be at Avo's birthday party yes? Good" my mom said.
"Fine" I knew better than to argue with that woman. I wasn't scared of anyone but she scared my shitless sometimes. That woman crazy. It finished working on my food.
     After a few drink and a line or two I realized I had been at my parents place for hour. My cousins had came by. We were listening to music and drink by the fire they started with Ole dudes belongings.
"What I'm saying is if she is going to go as far as to lick my balls I think I should marry her" My cousin, Kero, said.
"So I just wanna know how we got on the topic of your balls?" I asked.
"Good point because I don't think I want the images of that hairy mess of shit" my cousin, Vivian added. She had the same deformity as me. We were close at one point but she got married to a religious woman and started trying to preach to me.
"Yall asked how me and Haven got married and I was telling you the story" he said.
"Ewww moving along Lily what you been up to you aint been around the family like that too good to be around us?" She asked.
"No I just been busy" I said.
"Yup busy fucking her girlfriend" my sister said popping up beside me.
"She's not my girlfriend stop telling people that" I whined.
"What you call it when u been going on dates, spending all ya time over there and shit what is she?" My sister said opening the question to my cousin.
"Sounds like girlfriend" Kero agreed.
"Yup" Vivian agreed.
"Yeah no we haven't been going on dates I've just been fucking her alot she's tiresome as shit tho. I be struggling to keep up sometimes" I said.
"Younger ain't she?" Vivian askked.
"Yesss" I said and drank my beer.
"See them young ones wear you out " Kero said.
"Shit yes they do man. She actually was the only one that matched my roughness" I admitted
"Wife that because that's rare and to find someone who match u sexually and into the same shit yup marry that " she said.
"She's the first black girl I fucked with like that too"I said. Which was true. I've had sex with like 1 other black girl in my life but it was drunken so I couldn't remember much.
"She black? Man I heard black girls got a pussy that snatch" he said I chuckled.
"I've never been with a black girl before. Now I've lusted after a few but each time I tried to talk to em they shut me down." Vivian said.
"Because your game is wack" Char said.
"Fuck you" Vivian said rolling her eyes.
"You got a picture of her?"Kero asked.
"To give you something to jack off too nah" I said laughing.
"Shut up ain't no body worried about that I was just curious as to what she look like" he said. I pulled out my phone and found a picture of her laid on the bed cover with a sheet but her hair was sprawled on the bed and she was smiling up at me. I thought she was really pretty in that picture.
"Here" I said and passed it to them.
"Damn....she uh...she got a sister?" Vivian asked
"Nah" I laughed and took my phone back
"You sure cuz I mean she fucking gorgeous" Viv said.
"Yeah I know which is why you don't need to know if she got siblings or not" I said. I looked at the time shit.
"I gotta go y'all I'll see y'all at Avo's birthday party" I said.
"Where you going?" Kero asked.
"I gotta pick her up from work. I got her car" I said.
"Thats how you know she loving the way you dick her down giving you the car and shit" Kero said. I flipped him off as i walked away. I went to my mom and kissed her cheek letting her know I was leaving. My dad was drinking with the old head. They were the older uncles or fathers.
"pop I'll see y'all later" I said and got in the car. I drove to her job. I parked and walked inside the building. I went inside it was nice little office. I was greeted by a man who was obviously gay as shit.
"Hiya welcome to Kingston Productions" he said. He looked my up and down.
"...are you lost" he asked. I looked at him.
"The rap production studio is down the street" he said
"Ha nah man where's Zara" I asked.
"Ms. Kingston it in a meeting right now can I take a message." he just boldly lied to my face. I chuckled and went right past him. I found her office at the end of the hallway.
"You can't go back there" I heard him say. I pushed her office door open
"You ready?" I asked. She looked up and smiled.
"Al-" she started.
"You can't be in here I'm sorry Ms.Kingston I tried to keep her out but she just walked back here and " the guy started.
"It's fine Steven she's with me" she said.
"Oh" he said. Yeah bitch.
"You can finish your work now and lock my door behind you" she said. Like a child he nodded his head and locked and shut the door. She looked good in her lavender button down and black slacks 
"Baby I wanna try something " she said and took her hair down.
"What would that be?" I asked. She pushed her papers off her desk. I knew where this was going. I walked up to her as she climbed on her desk. I leaned down and kissed her lips. She pulled my shirt to press her body against hers. She was so warm. She slipped my shirt over my head and I went right back to her lips. She moaned when I slide my tongue inside her mouth. Tasting as much of her as possible. I grabbed her waist and ran my head up to her breast and slowly unbuttoned her shirt.  She had on a regular bra. I slipped one cup down and she moaned when my tongue and lips connected to her exposed nipple.
"You gotta stay quiet ma before your co-workers hear you" I said. She bit her lip and I went back to sucking. She grabbed my hair and started unhooking my belt. I kissed my way down her body and took her pants off. I got her pants down and off. I spread her legs. She got impatient and pushed my face between her legs. I got a hint of her smell and moaned my damn self. I got her pearl in my mouth and started playing with it. She bit her lip trying to keep the small pleasure sounds from escaping her mouth. She was getting louder when I started to flick and suck on her pearl.
"Fuck fuck " she started grinding on my tongue. Nah not happening.