X

Y/n you need to wake up now.

Wake up right now I swear I'll come in there if you don't.

Y/n  Wake up right now!

NOW Y/N NOW.

You opened your eyes slightly, looking around with clouded eyes.

You took in a deep breath closing your eyes once more before opening them and trying your hardest to lift your arm; to no avail.

It felt as though you weighed thousands of pounds, laid back against some cold metal table that you could barely recognize.

You squinted up against the bright light above you, trying to look around as you took in another ghastly breath.

"Sir it looks like the gas is wearing off, should we put her under again."

"No, we're nearly done. We don't need to waste any more."

The voices sounded far away, but you knew they must've been close by for you to hear.

You laid back and closed your eyes, flinching slightly as you felt a sudden pressure against your abdomen, cringing slightly as a small, sharp pain shot up through your veins.

"She's losing blood fast I need a cauterizer now."

You let out a small cry as you felt a burning sensation run up through your left arm, turning your head away as another faded in your throat.

"Everything is in check sir, we just need to suture her up and run a few more tests."

"Proceed."

💮

You woke up slowly feeling around before you hit some cold railing. You opened your eyes and slowly sat up, pressing your lips together as a static shock surged against your neck.

You let out a slow breath, casting your eyes around warily as you surveyed around the unfamiliar room.

"Where am I.."

You could barely hear yourself as you spoke, taking in a deep breath while you closed your eyes back and reveled in the quiet darkness.

"Y/n, don't go back to sleep."

Your eyes shot open, turning your head slightly to look around.

"Crocodile? What are you doing in here? Do you know where we are?"

"The infirmary, they carted me in here as fast as they could."