Love for what

"Crocodile.."

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Am I the prettiest woman you've ever married..? Or at least had a relationship with?"

You weren't trying to sound conceited, you were just trying to poke a little to get a nice little compliment from your husband of two years.

"Ah well, I've only ever been married once; and that was to you."

You smile, feeling a warmth enveloping your chest as you leaned against his side.

"But no, you're not the prettiest lady I've had the pleasure of knowing, in fact most of the women I've dated have had lots over you."

You frowned, glancing up at him as he let the words flow freely from his lips as if he'd said nothing.

"They had  a nice complexion, were curvy and had shape, beautiful ladies. There are many women prettier and more desirable than you."

You felt tears prick the corners of your eyes, glancing down at the floor as he continued back to the paper he was currently reading.

"Oh?"

You felt your voice crack, the facade slowly cracking just like your heart was.

"Well tell me, what do you find attractive about women?"

"Nice eyes, nice full lips...nice skin I can feel and grab when necessary.. Someone with a nice asset..nice assets I should say, curvy as I've said before.."