Christmas

....okay so I'm going to do the holidays apparently...enjoy bbys...
Warning: this is rather long, I apologize for the words XD
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The cold brooding stare that was aimed directly at your back didn't faze you in the slightest, a smirk plastered to your face.

"Crocodile, don't look at me like that."

The grown man huffed, a growl escaping his lips as his eyes scanned down your back. Another growl settling in his throat.

You bent over, checking on the wani that scurried across the floor.

"Oh you poor baby..."

You picked it up, settling it close to your exposed chest, the wani shifting into the warmth.

You were currently getting on your boyfriends nerves..the same nerves that gave you the little baby wani cuddled up in your arms.

Boyfriend. Eck.

It didn't sound right when you thought of Crocodile, he didn't look like a boyfriend, let alone a boy.

He was more like husband material in the words of yours.

But, back to the wani snuggled into your chest. It seemed to smile as it looked up at you with soothingly big eyes.

Thirty minutes before Crocodile had let you open one of the presents under the large tree in the living room, you just so happened to go for the one that had the biggest bow, causing the wani in your arms to finally come out into the light.

The outfit you were slipped into this morning made it even harder for him to keep his eyes off of you.

The short red velvet dress with white trimming came just under the lace trapped underneath the sheer black leggings.

Oh yes, quite the sight to see; the low cut collar settling into his sights as the wani buried into you.

"Such a cute baby.."

A small grunt made your eyes glance behind you, a sneer leaking onto his face.

"Why don't you go put it back with their friends?"

He gestured to the wani's littered across the living room, asleep.

You shake your head.

"No..they're so wittle and they're so big..they could get hurt.."

"They're not going to hurt them, just set them down on the ground and let them play."
You shake your head again, sitting at the table beside him and petting the small animal in your lap.

Crocodile groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Y/n please...not at the table..."

You frown up at him.

"Like you care, you're just jealous of the poor little thing..poor baby was locked in that box for god knows how long.."

You coo down at the baby gator, a soft smile on your lips.

Crocodile grits his teeth, a forced smile pulling at his lips.

"Darling please.."

"Don't 'darling' me!"

You pout, holding the wani closer to your chest, furrowing your brows.

He stood quickly, swiftly taking the baby gator from your grip and gently placing it on the couch.