Chapter 17: {Tell me}

Killua's pov:

...this feeling...what the heck...?

(Y/n)...she's just a normal girl right? But why did I developed feelings for her?

As I was patching her wound,I couldn't stop blushing at all and it feels like my heart is about to come out.

...it really is true...I did fall for her...

"Killua..." She called out and I looked up to see her face filled with guilt.

"What? D-did hurt you?"

"No,it's just that your shirt...it's stained with my blood." She pointed at the shirt I was wearing.

I gently smiled at her,giving her a look that I've never given to anyone before.

"It's okay...it's not that kind of a big deal.." I said.

"Really? But its-"

"No,it's okay.I have plenty of shirts anyways." I finished tying up the cloth on her wounded area and stood up.

"Okay..." She raised her eyebrows."But should you be angry at me and all? This isn't like your normal self."

When I realized that,I got flustered all over and I hurriedly walked away from her.

"B-baka! Just shut your mouth!"

Aaaand the tsundere-ness activated.

"What? I was just asking." She tried to stand up but then she failed and fell butt first on the ground.She muttered a little 'ouch' causing me to look at her as soon as possible.I realized that she was hurt so I turned back.

"You idiot! Don't you see? Your leg is still wounded! Don't try to stand up cause you'll fail anyways." I ran to her side and helped her sit on the chair that she's been sitting on earlier.

"Mou.I was just trying to catch up with you cause your out of your league." She annoyingly pointed her fingers at me.

"Tch.Just follow my orders okay? I don't want you getting hurt."

...because I care for you

"What the heck is wrong with you today? Why are you so nice? It's creepy." Her face twisted with disgust.

An irk mark appeared on my forhead."D-do you really wanna know why?" My eyes we're twitching.

"Yeah." She answered.

"Okay,come with me."

I grabbed her hand and slowly,helped her walk.

...I think it's about time I'll tell her

******************

"Why did you bring me in the boy's bathroom?" (Y/n) kept asking.

"You want an explanation right? So I'm giving you one."

Killua started taking off his shirt and washed the blood on his hands.(Y/n)'s eyes widened as she saw his 8 pack abs.

"W-what the why are you-" She became unsure of what to say because of what she's seeing right now.

"(Y/n)...I really need to say this to you right here and now." Killua locked the door.

"K-killua..y-your really out of your mind!" (Y/n) covered her face.

A sly grin was plastered on the boys face.Alone,it makes (y/n) feel scared.

"Heh,I can do this to you everytime and everywhere you know.." Killua walked towards (y/n).