《Chaper 4》

(Y/n)'s pov

I'm still here at the cafeteria trying to figure out if Kurapika is a girl or a---

"Gyaaa!!! I can't take it anymore! I need to know his gender so bad! And isn't Leorio old enough to have a relashionship yet?! Why is he staring at my breast that badly?! Atleast the he-demon isn't bothering me!"

"S-so Kurapika." I trailed off."Yes?" He replied."I-I know its embarrasing to say this but a-are youagirl?" I said the last one too fast,hopefully they understood what I said cause Killua was bursting out of laughter."What the heck was that question (Y/n)!" He was crying and holding his stomach.I glared at him and kicked his pivot."Oww." He complained while holding his pivot.I looked at Leorio.He was about to laugh but he was holding it in,well kind of.I looked at Gon and he was smiling.Finally I looked at Kurapika and his eyes are twitching!"

"Oh mama,help me!!!!"

"I-I'm obviously a b-boy" he replied whith his eyes closed while eating."I know he's doing that to keep his cool but I know deep inside of him he wants to kill me!"

"I-I'm very,very sorry Kurapika!" I apologised while folding both my hands.I was blushing a deep shade of red."Don't worry I'm kinda used to it." He said.

"Used to it? I guess a lot of peoole had mistaken him as a girl before huh?" I said in my mind.

"Still,I'm very sorry Kurapika!" I apologised but this time I bowed.Kurapika looked at me."I-its okay really." He said smiling.

The he-demon looked at me."He's just saying that so you won't feel bad (Y/n),but deep inside,he really hates you!" He said.I was about to punch him in the face but Leorio speaked up.

"So (Y/n),how old are you?" "I should be asking you that" My eyes widened in realization about what I said.

"Crap! Crap! Crap!"

Killua bursted in laughter again.

"W-why do I sense a gloomy aura nearby?" I asked my self.I looked around and saw Leorio with dark aura sourrounding him arround.

"Crap I'm double dead!"

"F-forgive me!" I apologised and bowed."(Y/n)...his very sensitive of his age!" Killua butted in."I swear,one more word and this damned foot of mine will definitely land on his face!" I said to myself."(Y/n)....he's just 20." Gon said."Wtf?! But I thought he was in his thirty's! Oh,fuck my life!" I covered my mouth again.I heared Kurapika chuckle while Killua..........you know what he did."Leorio's aura git more darker!" "I-its not my fault that he looks old....."

"That girl can reallt make your day bad!" Leorio muttered.I frowned hearing this."I didn't mean to make people's day bad....."Gon seemed to notice that I was upset so he patted my head."Awww,what a sweet person!"

"Oww,what was that for?!" Leorio shouted."What?" Killua knocked his head."That was a surprise." I said.Killua just sighted and closed his eyes."You shouldn't shout that loud Leorio!" Kurapika scolded."But Killua knocked my head!" He complained."He may look old but his mind is like a mind of a four year old." Gon said and he laughed."S-shut up!" Leorio shouted and we all laughed.

"Why did yoj have lunch this late anyway?" I aske them.

"It's much better this way." Gon replied.

"Eh? Why?" I asked.

"Because at this kind of time,most of the students are finished eating." This time Kurapika answered.

"So,when we eat,there will be less students,meaning,short line,many available table,more quiet and.........no fangirls fluttering around." He said looking at Killua.But Killua just ignored him though.

"Looks like Killua is the quiet one here...."

"Don't you have any friends here (Y/n)?" Kurapika asked."No,only you,Gon,and Leorio are my friends." I replied.Killua looked at me."Eh? Were not friends (Y/n)?" He asked.I glared at him."Why would I be friends with a demon like you?" I asked."Psshhh......was Killua's response then looked away eating chocolate.

As if on cue,the bell rang.And we all stood up.Leorio and Kurapika both headed to the same direction and waved the three of us goodbye.

Gon and I headed back to our classroom.I saw Killua stood up from the table and went to go with us too."Oh yeah,I forgot,were in the same class." I said in my mind.But luckily I just ignored him though and walked with Gon silently.

We were walking down the halls and finally we arrived at the classroom.I was about to open the door when I bumped a girl.We both fell on the floor butt first."Geesh,wtf? Why do I always bump people this days?" I saw Killua laughing at my figure.I gritted my teeth and glared at him.And as for Gon,he asked me if I was okay and helped me stood up.

"Yeah, I'm okay Gon." I replied at him.I walked towards the girl I bumped and helped her stand.I looked at her and she has long blonde hair,cerulean like eyes,and a pale skin."Wow,she's so beautiful." I said in my mind.She looked at me."G-gomen! I didn't mean to bump you! Please forgive me!" She apologised."E-eh? But I should be the one apologising to you." I said to her.She smiled at me."I-its okay though,by the way I'm Retz nice to meet you!" She introduced herself then letted out a hand.I shook her hand and introduced myself too."I-I'm (Y/n).....(Y/n) (L/n)."

She smiled at me."Nice too meet you (Y/n)!" She said."Me too!" I replied.She noticed Killua and Gon behind me."Who are they?" She asked.I looked at the both of them then looked at Gon."This is Gon my friend." I said pointing at Gon.I then looked at Killua."This is Killua my---" She didn't let me finish my sentence."Your boyfriend?" She asked.I blushed a deep shade of red."W-w-w-what the? No! He's not my boyfriend!" I said to her.Killua then walked towards me then putted his arms on my shoulders."Eeeeek!!! Oh,hate him! He makes me feel uncomfortable!" Then I saw his fangirls glare at me."Mama help!"

"Yes,I'm her boyfriend." He said smirking.I glared at him then looked at Retz."N-no you got it all wrong his not my---" He didn't let me finish my sentence infact he kissed me on my cheek again! I saw his fangirls' dark aura sorrounding them and all the other students were shocked."God I'm not ready to die yet!" He smirked at me then went back to his seat where he can have a 'fun' time with his fangirls.Retz just looked at me."W-what was that about?" She asked."I d-don't know!" I replied."Okaaay...." was all she can say.

"Hey (Y/n),since class isn't starting yet,let's talk about things." She said smiling."Okay,sure!" I replied to the blonde girl.Then I looked at Gon."Hey Gon, wanna join us?" I asked him."Umm,sorry (Y/n),I can't, I just remembered that I have an errend to do." Gon apologised."Okay." I said to him.He then walked out the classroom running.

Retz grabbed her chair then sitted beside me."So (Y/n).....I was wondering, does Gon like someone?" She asked me blushing.I blinked several times cause of what she said then I thought in my mind that "Does Retz like Gon?" I replied to her."Umm,no,not yet maybe?" She just sighed."Hoo! Thank God!" She murmured while putting her hands on her chest.I looked at her."Wait,Retz,Do you like Gon?" I asked her.She just looked at me."Umm,h-how do I say this b-but I do." She said blushing while looking away.I just smiled then she caught me."H-hey don't ever t-think of telling him!" She said."Don't worry Retz,I'm won't.

Then after a couple of minutes of talking,Gon returned to the classroom panting."Hey Gon." I said to him."H-hi (Y/n)" he responded.I saw Retz blushing cause he saw Gon."Heehee,what a love." I said in my mind.After that,Gon sitted back in his seat.Retz too went back to her seat behind Gon.Then the door opened revealing Miss Bisky.

"Okay brats,sit down!" She shouted.All of us sitted down and as for Killua's fangirls........I don't know what happened to them.Then after that Miss Bisky started writng on the board.

*********************

(A/n): Hey guys as you can see this isn't Retsu who's talking right now this is her cousin Reika.I'm the one who wrote this chapter cause she already wrote this story on her notebook and all I did was to write it in here and publish it.So I hope you liked the chapter Retsu made.Cause starting now,I'll be the one to publish her already written stories in this book and sorry if I won't update that much,even though the story is already written.

I have some other things to do so...........that's the reason.Well,bye everyone!

~Reika