Chapter 9: {Proof}

「(Y/n)'s pov」

"Hey (y/n),aren't the two of you a little sweet today~" Retz asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked with no idea what she's talking about.

"Aren't you and Killua a little....close?" She exclaimed with a bit of excitement in her voice.

"What do you mean close? We're not close!" I half-yelled.

"Well,how come when Gon and I got here,you two we're already talking and eating huh? Explain that please~"

"B-baka! It just happened that Killua came here early and I saw him." I replied.

"Oh? Is that it?" She asked with a bit of disappointment in her voice.

"Y-yeah!" I replied.

After quite some time,the bell rang signaling that someone entered the cafe.We all looked at the door and saw Rin.She noticed us looking at her so we all looked away.As she walked towards our table,she flipped her hair side by side like she's some kind of a model and flirted her way out.

"Ugh! If it isn't the goody two shoes (y/n)!" She yelled.

"What now Rin?!" I asked angrily.I tensed up seeing this bitch's goddamned face right in front of me.Retz and Gon gulped knowing that Rin's here.Since they doesn't want to cause trouble,they just stayed silent and letted me do the talking.

"What do you think your doing with my Killua?" She asked while putting her hands on her hips.Making sure she emphasized the word 'my', she said it like she owns him like what the hell? I stood up and faced her.

"Don't get the wrong idea chick! I'm not here for Killua! I'm here because of our school trip!" I replied.

"Is that so? then why are the two of you seating next to each other?" She asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Becau-" Killua cutted me off.

"Because we're couples and isn't it normal for couples to sit next to each other?" This time,it was Killua's turn to speak.He spoke as if this whole thing going on right now was litteraly normal.

"Yeah its because were- wait what?! Excuse me,we're not couples for your information!" I yelled at Killua.

"Sorry Rin,but my girlfriend here is just too shy to let people know that were on a relashionship right now." He said while putting his hand around my shoulder.I cringed and I wanted to back away immediately.But before I could,Killua whispered something to my ear.

"Just go with the flow (y/n)" he whispered.

An idea popped into my head.Now I know what he meant! He wanted me to act so that Rin would just go away like a good little doggy! Knowing that this would go extremely weird,and extremely shameful,I acted just like what Killua said and hugged him like what couples would normally do.

I blushed as I hugged him.I also saw him blush and his ears became a little pink.

"Hehe,you got me Killua! Now that Rin knows that were on a relashionship,there's no point hiding the truth now is it?" I asked as I plastered a small fake smile on my face.

I saw Rin wide eyed,as she looked at the both of us.I can see from her reaction that she's clearly gonna believe us now.Haha! Bingo!

"I....I....I-if the two of you are a real couple,then prove it to me!" She commanded.

An irk mark appeared on my head.Why you persistent little shit!

"But isn't this enough to prove to you that we're couples already?" I asked with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

"No,if your really couples,then prove it to me.By the means of kissing each other on the lips!"

'What?!?!?!?' I thought inside my head.This girl was plainly annoying to the highest level! I didn't expect that this so called 'acting' would come this far! And what's worse is,why of all people,why Killua?! Why?!

"Sure,my pleasure." He answered while smirking at me.I looked at him in the eye making sure he gets what I meant.I wanted him to stop ASAP! But it didn't work,he just started smirking like a hot-shot.

'Oh God,please help meeeee!!!!' I panicked inside my head.

He started to lift my chin up and planned on kissing me.I wanted to back away but my body won't let me! What the hell is wrong with me?! Why can't I move?!

He leaned closer and closer into my face until....our lips crashed into each other's.His soft plump lips crashed into mine making all the people around us drop their jaws including Gon and Retz! I can hear squealing and screaming everywhere!

He kissed me without hesitation and what's worse is he kissed me without my permission! This was the second time that he kissed me! The first was in my cheek and now,in my lips?!

Before anything,I melted through his kiss and I kissed back.I didn't know what happened to me why I kissed him back! This feeling....it feels so good but I don't even know why I feel like this! My heart was pumping so hard that I bet he can hear it!
But after quite sometime,we departed due to lack of oxygen.

He looked at me in the eyes.I blushed for a moment and so did Killua.I immediately looked away before anything else happens again.I just looked down to hide my insanely,not to mention visible blush! And what the hell? Why would I blush anyways?! It's not like I have feelings for Killua.

"So Rin,was that enough to satisfy you?" He asked.The people around us clapped their hands and started to cheer for the two of us.I don't have any idea why they clapped though.But there's one thing I knew,Rin just got friend zoned!

"Arggh! I admit,you got me right there (y/n) (l/n)! But remember,I won't give up! I'll still figure out if your relashionship with Killua is fake or not!"

And with that,she went out of the cafe stomping her feet angrily.

"Tch.Serves her right."

After she went out,the people around us started screaming our name out.

'Yahoo! Go get her heart Killua!"

'Killu(y/n) for the win!'

'Your the best couple ever! No wonder no one could tear the two of you apart!'

'Kyaa! Their so sweet!'

I blushed at their comments about us and before I could even talk my way out,they all said something that's definitely the thing I hated the most.They wanted us to KISS again!

'Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!' Was all I can hear.

I seriously regreted doing the 'act'.And by seriously,what I meant was real serious.I looked at the three of them.

"Killua,Retz,Gon....let's get out!!!"