Chapter 10: {Fight}

(Y/n)'s pov

As we headed outside of the cafe,an annoying blonde girl kept on teasing me.She kept on poking my cheeks that caused an irk mark to appear on my forehead.

"What do you want?" I asked her sternly.

"Oh you know what I want." She replied while smirking at me.

"I don't have any idea what you mean." I turned around,ignoring her silly questions.I putted my hands on my pockets and imagined that the thing Killua did earlier never happened.It kept bugging me though.

I looked down on the ground and sighed.

"Gahhh!!!! Why didn't I stop him when he kissed me?!" I shouted inside my head as if the world was gonna end.I kicked a rock beside me and kept on kicking them until they we're all scattered in the brown dirty ground.

Suddenly,a pair of hands grabbed me.I looked at the person who was holding my hand and as suspected,it was him.I glared at him for a moment but then I looked away because his eyes showed bloodlust even though he wasn't angry.

"What do you want you psycho?!" I asked angrily.

"Ouch.No need to be so cold (y/n)." He said in a playful tone.

"Get out of my sight.I hate talking to you." I pulled my hands away from his grip and putted it in my pockets.

"Look,I'm sorry if I kissed you earlier (y/n).I know your angry because of that." He apologized.

"Tch." Was all I said.I After that,I left him and never spared him a glance.When I was about to call Gon and Retz,he,again,grabbed my hand that caused me to almost fall.He made me face him and looked at me straight in the eye.

"(y/n)....." He started.

"What?!" I answered angrily.

"I'm really sorry." He apologized again.This time,with concern.

"Heh,how dare you say that to me after stealing my first kiss you asshole!" I shouted infront of him.

"Look,I can-"

"Guys! The van is here!" Gon interupted causing Killua to stop talking.I smiled at the raven haired boy and waved at him.

"Haii!!! We're coming!" I shouted.With one last glance,I looked at Killua in an angry way and talked to him for the last moment.

"Just leave me alone okay? I feel better without you." I said to him coldly.

After that,I went to the van and found out that Leorio and Kurapika we're already there.I waved at the two of them any gave them a smile.

"Hi guys!" I greeted.

"Oh,(y/n),it's you." Kurapika said as he turned to look at me.

"Hi Kurapika!" I gave him a warm smile.

"Where's Killua by the way?" He asked,concerned.My eyebrows creased together because Kurapika just mentioned the name I don't want to hear.I crossed my arms together and answered him bluntly.

"I don't know.But I'm pretty sure he's somewhere." I replied sarcastically.

Kurapika raised his right eyebrow and looked at me in a weird but cute way.

"Did you guys fought?" He asked.

When I was about to answer,the he-demon entered the van and as his hater,I glared at him while he just smiled at me.Stupid baka.

"Yo" He greeted the two boys.

"Killua where have you been?" Leorio asked while high-fiving Killua."Oh,I was just getting some fresh air." He answered.

"Are the other members here yet?" He asked Kurapika.

"Yeah.But they went out to buy some stuff." Kurapika answered with a smile.

I clenched my fist in anger in the hopes of seeing the he-demon again and being the calm girl that I am,I specifically calmed myself down and kept my calm facade.

I sitted next to Kurapika because why not? And if I did sit next to Leorio,he would wiggle his eyebrows again and stare at my boobs.Probably he'll get lustful in no time.And I don't want to sit next to Killua either because I hate him.

In the time span of five minutes,I saw Gon and Retz enter the van.Gon was holding two bags full of snacks while Retz was eating chips.Poor Gon.I looked at the two of them and smiled.

"Where did the two of you went?" I asked.

"We uhm,we went out to buy some snacks." Gon answered.

"Is that it~" I asked them teasingly.Gon and Retz blushed while nodding.Wait,did Gon just blush?! Does this mean he he likes Retz too?!

"OMG!!!! My OTP is canon!!!!"

I squealed that caused the whole gang to look at me.They gave me a what-the-heck look and so,I went back to my normal self and putted strands of hair into my ears.I blushed because of embarrassment.

"Haha,childish (y/n)." Retz teased.

"U-Urusai!" I shouted then after that I looked away while blushing.

~Time skip~ (Cause author-san is lazy)

When everyone was already in the van,Miss Bisky told us to fasten our seat belts because there's gonna be a long ride ahead of us.But to my awareness,I didn't know that she will arrange us according to our height! And because of that,the he-demon and I we're sitting next to each other!

'Gaaahhh!!! Shit! Why did this happen?!' I screamed inside my head.I wanted to jump out of the van but then that would cause me to hurt my self literally.I just stayed put and acted normally.I still didn't talk to Killua though.

I don't even know if I'll survive this trip ╭(╯^╰)╮

**********************

(A/n): Sorry if it sucked again. T^T
Btw,thanks for making my book to 2.8K reads ^^
I really appreciate it.