《Chapter 1》

(Y/n)'s pov

The sun's light struck my face as a light breeze slapped my face causing me to end my sound slumber.The bird's chirping sounds was ticking me off that csused me to  curl up in the bed.

When I was about to sleep again,my alarm clock started ringing."Arrgggg!!! Stupid clock!" I said while throwing the clock somewhere.Since were rich my mom will just buy me another one.

"Well,I better start movin' or else I'll be late." I said to myself while I lazily stood up in the bed rubbing my eyes.I went to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with water.I looked at the mirror beside me and washed my face with cold water.

After I washed my face,the tub was filled with water and I started to take off my clothes and went into the tub."Aaaaah,I feel relaxed.I started to put soap in my body and after that I putted some shampoo in my hair.I started to rinse my body with cold water and covered myself with a towel and went out of the bathroom.

When I went out of the bathroom I looked at my uniform."He,I guess I will be using you from now on." I said while touching it trying to wipe away some dust.I putted on my uniform and looked at myself in the mirror."Hmm,it looks good on me as I expected." I said.(A/n): your uniform looks like the uniform of Chitoge in nisekoi if you know her.

After that,I combed my (h/c) hair and I just letted it loose and went down to the kitchen to eat."Goodmorning (Y/n)." My mother greeted."Goodmorning mom." I replied while sitting in an empty seat next to me.I looked at the food and its omelet.I started to shove some in my mouth until I finished it all.

After I finished eating,I grabbed my lunch and my bag and putted on my shoes.I opened the door infront of me and bid my mother goodbye.I was running away from our mansion and I hurriedly went to school hoping that I won't be late.

"Excuse me! Pardon me!" I said to the people while running in the streetside.I was running so fast that I didn't notice that my hair was so messy.I didn't have time to fix it because I'll be late for school if I did.

I looked at my watch and it said 7:35 a.m. "Yosh! I still have some time." I said to myself while running towards the shortcut.It took me a lot of turns to get to the school but luckily the school wasn't far away.I was running until I saw the schoolgates."Thank God I wasn't late." I ran as fast as I can and entered the school.I arrived there panting and I fixed my hair.

"Since my classroom is just on the second floor,I stopped running and I went there walking." I walked on the stairs heading towards the second floor.And when I arrived,I saw my classroom,Class 2-A.I ran towards it and saw a teacher walking.

"Oh,are you the transferred student?" She asked."H-haii." I replied.She just smiled at me."Well I'll be your teacher from now on,I'm Biscuit Krueger or you can just call me Bisky." She introduced herself."Oh,I-I'm (Y/n)......(Y/n) (L/n)...." I replied back.

"Well Miss (Y/n),it's nice meeting you,now follow me inside and introduce yourself to us." She said smiling."Thank God she's not a strict teacher." I said to my mind.

Miss Bisky opened the door of the classroom and I saw my fellow classmates.She went in and placed her books in the table beside her."Well class,as you know we have a transfered student today,(Y/n),would you mind introducing yourself to us?"

"Uggh,this is it.....the most embarrasing part." I said to myself.I walked in giving them a dramatic entrance and I introduced myself.I stood up infront and looked at them.I enhaled then exhaled.

"H-hello everybody,I-I'm (Y/n) (L/n),your new cla-classmate.I hope we can all become f-friends."I said to them then smiled.Miss Bisky just nodded at me."(Y/n) please take a seat beside Killua.Killua please raise your hand so that (Y/n) will know." Miss Bisky said."Killua huh? That's an interesting name." I said to myself.A white haired boy raised his arms while his other was placed in his chin."So that's Killua." I walked over him and putted my things in the desk.

After I sat,Miss Bisky began teaching lessons.After all she's a teacher.

"Cool she's already teaching....what an awesome school....like nothing ever happened....I can't blame them though,atleast I'll only be studying half of the lessons now considering I enrolled in the middle of the year." I said to myself chuckling.

~timeskip~(brought to you by Gon's ass)

"Remember class,if you don't pass your assignments for tommorow I'll put an F in your grade got that?" Miss Bisky asked.Everyone just nodded and after that Miss Bisky left the classroom and the bell rang.

"Wow,I thought she wasn't strict at all infact she's scary." I sweatdropped.

I stretched out and leaned my back in the chair."Finally it's lunchtime!" I said, enough for me to hear alone.

"Hello!"

A voice rang in my head.I looked for the owner and saw a raven haired boy standing in my back smiling.

"Umm,Hello." I replied back."Do you have someone to join you for lunch?" He asked smiling."Umm,no." I replied."Well,can I join you then?" He said while placing his hands on my desk facing me."S-sure." Was all I can say to him.He smiled again and introduced himself."I'm Gon by the way,Gon Freecss." He said letting out a hand.I shaked his hands and introduced myself too."O-oh,I'm (Y/n).....(Y/n) (L/n).....its nice to meet you." I said.He just smiled at me."Wanna go to the cafeteria?" He asked."Sure" I replied.Before we can go out of the classroom,a horde of girls came running into one direction in the corner.

"What are they doing?" I asked the raven haired boy.

"Fangirling......"

"Over who?" I asked.

"Killua Zoldyck" he replied.

"Killu- what?"

Gon chuckled.

"His name is Killua Zoldyck,he's my bestfriend.He's the most popular and handsome boy in the school."He said.My mouth formed an 'o' shape and I nodded."You don't seem to beleive me? Then why not check him yourself?"

"U-umm,no thanks maybe I'll pass." I said to him."Okay,now shall we go have our lunch?" He asked."Yeah sure." I replied.And after that we went to the cafeteria.

*****************************

(A/n): So,how was that for the first chapter? Was it good or was it bad? Well,nevermind that.So here it is the first chapter of this book. Well,I hope you enjoyed reading it...........and also stay tuned for chapter 2 minna!!!

Byeeeeee!!!!

The.obvious.stalker.

  ||RetsuChii||