Chaper 11: {Awkwardness}

(A/n): Before I start this chapter,it just occured to me that a lot of people wants to know who this 'Manaka' girl I keep on blabbering about.And so,the picture up there is Manaka.Also,she's the girl that I always pair up with Killua.(She's pretty right? XD)

Btw,one tiny fact:

Whenever I read a Killua x Reader,instead of inserting my own name in the keyword '(y/n)',I insert Manaka's name instead and imagined that she's the one that Killua fell in love with.(Sounds weird I know)

Now that you know her,let's start the chapter shall we?

I'm not really good at making angst so...shit this.

*********************

(Y/n)'s pov

The van already moved and made it's way to Okinawa because that's the place where our school trip will be held.And I have to say,it's really boring and.....awkward!!!! I had no one to talk to until the last minute.

I was dying because of boredom! I can interact with Killua, but it would be awkward to talk to him though, since I got angry at him earlier.I sighed as I opened my phone.

I had no choice but to enter my own fantasizing world.I opened my phone and listened to my favorite music also known as (f/m).I putted on some earphones and hummed by myself.

Even listening to my favorite music,I was still bored so I looked outside and saw the amazing beauty of the forest that we just entered.The sun shone brightly at the green evergreen trees that were planted.

My eyes sparkled in awe seeing the beauty of nature.It made me calm down a bit.All of a sudden,my eyelids became heavy and so I drifted off to sleep.

Killua's pov

It's really awkward if I say so myself.I had no one to talk to and this annoying fangirls kept on staring at me ever since the van moved.It made me cringe. Whats more annoying is that I can't believe (y/n) said something like that to me earlier.

"Stupid" I mumbled to myself.It's my fault anyways that she hated me.I kept on humiliating her in public and what's more is that I kept on teasing her.

"I wonder if......she can forgive me?" I asked myself with a hint of guilt in my voice.I looked at (y/n) only to see her sleeping.She's probably tired because of the things I've done earlier.Kissing her,teasing her,annoying her,everything! I can't believe myself that I did those things without noticing that she already had enough.

"Tch.What am I thinking anyways?! Why do I even care?! She's just a normal girl,nothing much!" I clenched my fist while looking at my phone.

"But why do I feel comfortable when she's around? I feel at ease.Not like those sluts,whenever they're around,I literally wanna kill myself for being so handsome that causes them to fall for me." I added hysterically while laughing at my own sentence.

I looked over at (y/n) again.I noticed her mumbling a few words in her sleep.

'Kil...lua...you...stupid baka' she mumbled while curling up.I blushed a bit knowing that she dreamt about me.I couldn't help but smile at her childish figure.

I patted her hair then whispered something in her ear.

"(Y/n),please forgive me." Then after that,I went back to my normal position.

(Y/n)'s pov

~1 hour later~

I slightly opened my eyes revealing the van's inside.I rubbed both of my eyes and yawned in complete silence.I looked at the surroundings and I figured out that we didn't arrive yet.

I looked at my side and I just noticed that I slept on Killua's shoulders.I gasped that caused Killua to look at me in surprise.

"Morning" he greeted then smiled at me.Ignoring the fact that I got angry at him,I immediately removed my head from his shoulders.

"Yeah right" I replied at him,not sparing him a glance.

He stared at the floor then his eyes we're covered by his bangs.He looked so down but I couldn't care less though.I just creased my eyebrows together noting,I was still angry at him for stealing my first kiss without my permission.

"(y/n)....please....can you forgive me?" He apologized,still looking down at the floor.

I looked at him in annoyance then looked down.

"Stealing my first kiss,humiliating me in public and teasing me then apologizing to me just like that? Killua,who do you think I am?!" I shouted at him.I made sure that I kept my voice low when I shouted at him so that no one else could hear.

"Look,sorry if I kissed you okay? I just did that so that Rin would leave me alone." He looked at me with guilt visible in his eyes.

"Heck! Ho do you think I am? Your fangirl that easily forgives you when you did something wrong?" I replied with hostility in my voice.

He didn't answer me for a moment.After a while,he clenched his fist and bit his lower lip.

"Then what should I do so that you'll forgive me?!" He shouted.

Everyone on the van looked at the both of us,curious of what's happening.Including Miss Bisky.She raised her left eyebrow then looked at us.

"Is something wrong Miss (l/n) and Mr. Zoldyck?" She asked while heading towards us.

"Tch." Was all that came out of Killua's mouth.He looked away,still clenching his fist.I just faked a smile and answered Miss Bisky in the normal way that I answer her.

"N-nothings wrong ma'am.Killua and I just had a little misunderstanding that's all." I smiled but in the inside I wasn't.

"Oh.Is that it? You sure your fights not that serious?" She asked,again.But this time,in a calm way.

"H-hai..." I replied.

"Oh,okay." Then after that,she left.

"Minna! Get ready and pack your things up.We're already here!" Miss Bisky said while pointing at the big blue ocean outside.

"Haii!!!" They answered happily.

Once again,I looked at Killua."Killua,Gomen.But I just can't forgive you that easily." I said to him.

*********************

(A/n): Heeeey! Retz here! I just want all of you to know that I'm really sorry for this crappy angst chapter that I made ;-;

I'm not so good at writing stories cause I'm still a newbie at writing so basically,don't expect anything good from me •~•

And that's all that I wanted all of you to know.Btw,sorry if I haven't updated last week.I feel so guilty :p

The.obvious.stalker.

||RetsuChii||