Chapter 13: {Truth or Dare}

(Y/n)'s pov

"Truth or dare?" I blinked before answering.

"Yeah.You heared me.We'll play truth or dare this instant." Retz commanded.I lazily crawled towards her and clutched her shirt.Begging for mercy not to play the game.

"Of all games,why did you pick truth or dare?" I asked.

"Well of course,playing that game is exciting don't you agree?" She replied while stroking her fabulous blonde hair.

"Yeah,I agree with Retz." Gon exclaimed making me snap my head towards him.

"Me too.That game is kinda fun...even though I hate it." Kurapika answered sarcastically.I just blinked at him for being sarcastic.I didn't know he could be a brat sometimes lol.

"Count me in." Leorio said.

"Ugh! Fine! We'll play..." I sighed in defeat.I crossed my arms and gave them a boring look.Back to being a snob again huh? You rolled your eyes at them while they were making a circle.Being the brat you are,you constantly shouted over the fuss that they we're making.

"Shut it!" You shouted for crying out loud.Your voice made them cringe.Gon gave you a whats-the-matter look,Kurapika stared at you for shouting intently,whilst Retz and Leorio gave you a sympathic look.

"What's the matter with all of you? Why should you make a big fuss just to make a circle?!" You angrily asked them.All of them scratched their necks while you just facepalmed.

Leorio snorted which made you chuckle.Earlier,you we're angry at them,but now,you we're happy.You didn't know yourself that you we're somewhat bipolar.You bowed your head down in the floor and apologized like any kid would do if they did something wrong.

"Look,guys...I'm so sorry for shouting at you earlier.I didn't mean to shout at you." You apologized.

They all smiled at you and Retz,being the friendly girl that she is,she stroked your back a few times before answering.

"It's okay (y/n)...we all know that..." Retz tried to comfort you."...that you are in a bad mood today because you and Killua had a love quarrel earlier." She teasingly added with a goof face.

"W-what do you mean? You know what? Forget it let's just play this game." You replied at her.You stood up and made your way to them.When you we're finally there,probably you we're sitting of course,you plastered a smile in your face which made them smile too.

"So..." You started."What do we do now?" You asked.

"Well,let's decide who'll go first." Gon beamed happily.

"Hmm,I'll go." You volunteered making Leorio grin.Just to clarify,you knew Leorio was up to no good so you picked Gon first.

"Say Gon,Truth or Dare?" You asked.

Deep in thoughts,Gon put his hands on his chin and started to think.After a while,a light bulb appeared above his head.

"I pick truth!" He answered.

You grinned at Gon's image.You we're probably planning this all along.You knew that Gon wouldn't choose dare because he doesn't want to do something as of told.

"Then...let me ask you one thing,do you love....Retz?" You asked.

This made Retz spit out her drink.Her eyes widened while Gon blushed like an idiot.Ahh...young love.

"What's with that question (y/n)?! Everyone knows that Gon doesn't have any feelings for me righ-"

"I do." Retz got cutted by Gon.But before anything,Retz fainted dramatically,which you knew she was acting all along.While Gon,well he...smoke came out of his ears as usual.Typical Gon.