《Chapter 3》

(Y/n)'s pov

*ring!*

"Ahh,finally it's lunch again!" I said to myself stretching out my hands.

"Hey (Y/n),let's go to the cafeteria!" Gon said waving at me.

I nodded."Yeah,okay."was my reply.

We went straight outside of the classroom and ran to where the cafeteria was.

"Hey (Y/n),what do you want?" Gon asked.I putted my hands on my chin."Hmm,how 'bout some cake!" I suggested."Sure!" Gon said happily.I was about to get my wallet from my pocket but I can't feel it.I remembered that I left it at the classroom."Hey Gon,you go on ahead I'll catch up. I have to get my wallet." He just nodded.

I ran away to from the cafeteria and was about to ran upstairs but I bumped into someone again.

"Uggh!,De ja vu much?!" I said in my mind putting my right hand on my forehead.I sweated again on the cold white floor,expecting that everything from yesterday will happen again.I stood up,bowed my head and apologised."G-gomen!!! I didn't mean to bump you!"

I looked up to see who it was and it was............HIM!

"Oh,not again!!! Why of all people why do I always bump this fuck?!" I said in my mind.

He smirked at me."Oh,look,if it isn't (Y/n)!" I just gave him a death glare."Hey,don't do that again! You'll just make yourself ugly! Well,I mean uglier!"Hahahaha!!!" He laughed histericaly at his own joke."Anyways,let me help you out! I'd be rude of me not to help you." He said letting out his hands."Bitch I ain't falling for that again!" I said in my mind.

"No thank-you-fuckin'-much!" I snapped at him slapping his hand away.He looked surprised.I smirked at him."I don't normally swear but that one was an exemption in order not to humilliate myself." I practically needed to say that." I ran off again and left Killua.And finally I made it to the classroom.

I grabbed my wallet and walked out of the classroom then made my way to the cafeteria.

"I'm back!" I said to the eating Gon."Oh,(Y/n),your back! Come take a seat!" Gon said.I nodded then seated.

"Wow!chocolate cake!" I said in awe."Haha,I knew you'd like it." Gon said happily.I grabbed a fork and a plate and took a piece of cake.I munched the cake happily.

Gon looked at me smiling.I looked at him."Is there something wrong Gon?" I asked him."N-no he replied."Then he chuckled."So........why did Killua kiss you on the cheek? Gon asked,I choked on the food and blushed at his question."I-I don't know! M-maybe he just did that to me on purpose so that his 'fangirls' would literatelly get mad at me! I know he's just teasing me!" I replied at Gon."Hmm?"He said."Then do you have any idea why he's teasing you in the first place?" He asked."I-I don't know! I didn't do anything to him at all yet he makes fun of me!" I replied at the smirking Gon.

"Makes fun of you?" He asked."But this morning was the only time he made fun of you right?" Gon chuckled."Ooops, your right.That wasn't the correct words to use I guess?" I answered rubbing the back of my neck.Gon narrowed his eyes,I immediately avoided eye contact.He raised his right eyebrow."Your hiding something........"He said."W-what no!" I said,this time a little louder than before.He smiled at me."Don't worry,I won't force you to tell it.......I'll just figure it out mah self." He said confidently while his eyes were sparkling because of exitement.

"Why do I have a feeling that he'll know?"

He looked at me."You better watch out (Y/n),I'm good at this kinds of things." Gon said confidently.And my last glimmer of hope of not letting him know just died.........today......

"Haha,that's the effect of reading books everyday!" Gon said chukling."Yeah sure.....like I'm hiding anything at all!" I said to him.

Gon raised and eyebrow at my statement."Hmn,I know your hiding something (Y/n)......I can see it from your eyes....."

"Psh.....yeah,yeah" I said trying not to lose my cool.

"Oh,I forgot! Kurapika asked me to buy him some stuff! Wanna go with me (Y/n)?" He asked."No thanks maybe I'll pass....I still have some stuffs to take care of too." I replied."Sure! See ya in the classroom then (Y/n)!" Gon said waving at me while walking out of the cafeteria."See ya too Gon!" I waved at him while walking out of the cafeteria too, going to a different direction.

I was walking to a very,very familiar corridor when I bumped into someone again.

"Arrgghh!!! What is it with me bumping into people this days?! I hope the one I bumped isn't that fuck!"

Here I am at the same spot of the school corridor and at the same position as always.Sitting in the floor.I looked up to see who I bumped to and I saw a boy with blonde hair."Hoo! Thank God it wasn't him!"

He helped me stand and bowed at me."I'm very,very sorry for bumping you! I didn't mean to!" he apologised.The boy had some kind of a short blonde hair and a pale skin and grey eyes."I-I'm sorry too." I apologised to him.The boy smiled at me."It's okay,I'm Kurapika by the way,Kurapika Kurta." He introduced himself.

The boy after introducing himself, stretched out a hand.I stretched out my hand too and shaked his."I'm (Y/n)......(Y/n) (L/n)." I introduced myself.

I looked at him in realization."Wait,haven't I met you before? I asked."Yeah we did." He replied calmly keeping his cool."Your one of Gon's friends aren't you?" I asked.He smiled at me."Yep I am."

"Your the new student aren't you?" he asked."Yes." I answered."Are you going back to the classroom? he asked.I nodded."Well,its still early so come with me! I'll introduce you to my friends." "S-sure...okay!" I replied."I can't decline his offer though,cause when it comes to meeting new friends,I'm always fired up!"And after that he dragged me back to the cafeteria.

"Oh look there they are." He said pointing at a table near the window.I looked at the direction where he was pointing at and I imeddiately regreted going with him.There sat the fucking he-demon eating some chocolates.

"Oh,God,please tell me he's not pointing at them!"

But luck wasn't on my side at all.We walked towards them and we got closer and closer at the table.

Killua noticed Kurapika walking."Oh,Kurapika your he--" he didn't finish his sentence.He looked at me then smirked."Hey there (Y/n)." He said in a flirting tone.I just rolled my eyes at him.

I definitely wanted to go now,but then I saw Gon sitting beside a guy with glasses and black hair.A slight smile came across my face and my mind changed and I felt like I don't want to go anymore.

"Anyway,let me introduce them to you." He said.He pointed at the he-demon."I'm sure you know him by now,he's Killua Zoldyck he pointed at him.Killua looked at me and smirked."Hey there!" He said giving me a salute with his right hand while eating a chocolate.But luckily I ignored him.He then pointed at Gon.Gon seemed to notice me and said 'hi' to me"."Wow,he just realized that I was here?" I asked myself.And as you know,your friends already, so I won't introduce him to you anymore." He said.Then after that,he pointed at the guy beside Gon.

"He's Leorio." He pointed at the old man." "Hi" I muttered.He just looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows at me."There's definitely wrong with him!" I said in my mind.Then after Kurapika,introduced them all to me,I sat beside Gon who sitted between Leorio the empty chair, and Killua.I tried to ignore Leorio's pervy face and Killua.But I'm still trying to figure out what Kurapika's real gender though,even though Gon said he was a boy."

*************

(A/n): oh lookey lookey! i updated! So here it is the 3rd chapter!!!!Welp,I hope you liked it!
Byeeeeeee!!!!

   The.obvious.stalker.

||RetsuChii||