Chapter 14: {Start off}

(Y/n)'s pov

Kay then.It's already evening.Of course it's evening duh! Who would held a test of bravery if the scenery is not scary? Well,anyways,Miss Bisky is telling all of you to draw lots to see who your partner is.

But you,being so unlucky,instead of being the one tested,you got to be the one to scare them.You were assigned to be a fucking ghost.

Well,for the sake of this school trip,you wouldn't want to ruin the fun.So,you accepted and became a ghost because one of the 'monsters' got a tummy ache and you were the replacement.Oh dear this ought to be horrible.

Well,anyways enough of the talking.Probably they finished drawing lots and you heard gossips about Killua and Rin.

'Hey look,Killua and Rin are partners.'

'They're such a cute couple.'

'Yeah,I wonder if Killua is cheating on (y/n)?'

The last gossip you heard made you snap.Well to be honest,you don't know why you got hurt when you heard that.In fact,Your a bit angry but you didnt know what the reason is.Is it because Rin and Killua got to be partners?

Anyhow,the test will start soon so you better get to your own place before they figure out your identity.

********************

Killua's pov

"Shit she's so annoying.Always clinging into my arm." I said inside my head.

"Kil,I'm scared.Can you protect me?" She said in a flirt tone.She tightened her grip into my arm and put her head on my shoulders.Oh God,I wanted to die.

I pushed her aside and got my arm out of her grip.I glared at her for a second and she seems to get the message.

"Killua,what the-"

"Stop being such a flirt.I hate it when you do that." I exclaimed making her shut up.I looked at her for a sec then stroked my hair.

"But we're partners right?" She asked.

"Of course we're partners but that doesn't mean that you should flirt with me just because we are!" I replied.She looked down on the ground for a minute then looked at me again.

"That does it.Just tell me the truth.Do you love (y/n) that much?!" She creased her eyebrows together and crossed both of her arms.

"Tch.Of course I love her-"

My eyes widened realizing what I just said.Did I mean to say that? Was that from the heart...? Do I really love (y/n)? I kept questioning myself.

Ugh,what am I saying?! This girl is starting to make me lose my cool.I glared at her again and said something to her.

"You know what? Your just jealous of her so just shut up." I said changing the topic.

"Hmmph! Am not!" She talked back.Because of that,it made me really angry and I creased my eyebrows together.

"Then if your not jealous of her then why do you keep on bullying her huh?! Why do you keep on hurting her?!" I angrily asked.This time,I finally lose my cool.I don't know why but when it comes to (y/n) I'm all serious.

"Because..."

"Because what?"

"Nevermind..."

"See what I mean?"

"But-" Rin was about to say something again but Miss Bisky suddenly talked,causing her to stop.

"Class,now that we've already decided who your partners is,let the test of bravery begin!" And with that,we all entered the forest partner by partner and started scattering.

***********************

(Y/n)'s pov

"Ugh,where am I?" You kept on walking in the bushes.You've been walking around in circles.The last time you got here,you saw this big dead tree. And now,you walked passed it again. Ugh!

Anyways,you we're officially tired from walking so you've decided to sit on the dead tree's big roots.

"Its so cold...I wonder if everyone is back in the camp...?" You placed your head on your knees and started sobbing.You crouched like a ball because of the cold.

"Killua..." You called for him but of course no one heared you.

*******************

(A/n): Well this was short yet cringy ;-;

The.obvious.stalker

||RetsuChii||