Chapter6

~ Next Day Y/n's POV~

I woke up in the store Janitor's closet. I walked out and headed to the back to take a shower. ( There's a Shower for employee's in the back of the store.) I put on a black shirt with light blue denim jeans and moccasins. I put my hair in a messy bun. I walked out without Anthony seeing me and headed to school. It's not far from here.

~ At School~

I walked to my locker getting all my books and stuff when Madison came up to me with this cute boy behind her. " Hey Y/N I want you to meet somebody" she said grinning. " This is my cousin Jaden." she said " Nice meet you" I said to him " Same here." he said When looked backed where Madison was standing she was gone. TF? " So um can you help me with my schedule" he asked " Um ok let's see." I said looking through his schedule. looks like I have all classes with him. " We have the same schedule so you could follow me to your first class." " Sounds good." We walked to our first period class and when I walked in I saw Madison smirking at me. Something is not right. I walked to Ray and Chelsea and when I got there they immediately stopped talking. " Why you guys stop talking." I asked " I don't know there ways nothing to talk about ." Chelsea said " Mmhhh" I said " Well who this." Chelsea said. I forgot Jaden was there. " Oh this is Jaden he just moved here, Jaden this is Ray and Chelsea." I said they greeted each other and they teacher walked in.

~ Lunch~

I was on my way to lunch when I could have sworn I heard Ray and Chelsea's voices. I peeked around the corner to see them nose to nose. Ray finally got the hint. I walked into the cafeteria and sat at our usual table. I was about to take a bite of my food when someone sat next to me. " Hey" Jacob said. "Hey" I said. " So whats your answer." he asked " What your answer for what" Ray said out of nowhere. " Her answer to if she'd want to live with me since she can't keep living in the park." I shot Jacob an 'I didn't tell them yet' look. " Whats he talking about" Chelsea asked me. I sighed. I had to tell them sooner or later. I told them everything that happened. It was silent. " I think you should stay with Jacob I mean you'll be safe." Chelsea said. I turned to face Jacob and nodded my he smiled then hugged me. then the bell rung " meet me after school in the parking lot" he said.

~ After school ~

I was at my locker grabbing all my homework and my things when I saw Jaden coming down the hall way. " Hey Jaden how was your first day" I asked " It was good..... so I wondering If you wanted to hang with me on Saturday." when he said that he kept looking back. I tried to see what he was looking at but he blocked me. I dropped my books and he picked them up. While he was doing that I looked out the window and saw Madison and Jacob making out in the parking lot. I was kind of hurt cause I actually had a crush on Jacob but I guess we're just friends. Jaden handed me my books. "Thnx so how about 5" I said " sure 5 is good well I have to go see you tomorrow."

 ~Jacob POV~

While I was waiting for Y/N  Madison came up to me and started talking about something then all of a sudden we started kissing and it started getting heated. Something told me to just stop I tried pushing her off but she wouldn't budge. " Madison stop" I finally pushed her off me . "What happened is everything ok?" "No we can't do this" "Why not" " Because I like someone else." At this point she looked mad " Whatever " She said and stormed away. OK? I stood by my car and waited for Y/N. Then I felt a small tap on my shoulder I turned around to see Y/N's beautiful face. I smiled at at her and she slightly smiled back. She hopped in the car and I started to drive. The ride was silent an a bit awkward. "So you doing anything later" I asked to break the silence. " Yea I have to work." " Do you want me to drop you off?" " No I'll walk I have to get some things off my head any way." She said as I pulled up my driveway. I got out the car and went to open the front door with Y/N behind me. " MOM IM HOME" I yelled I heard footsteps coming " Dang Jacob you don't need to yell Im right here. Is she here?" I nodded my head and Y/N stepped out behind me. " Oh I remember you your the girl who came to work on a project with Jacob. Sorry I couldn't talk that day I was in a rush."

~Y/N POV~

I got to Know Mama tish better, she was really sweet. I looked at the time it was 4:10 I had to be at work at 5 so I went to take a shower. After I was done I put my uniform on . I said bye to Jacob and Mama tish and walked out. As I was walking I felt as if someone was following me. I rushed into the mall . It was 4;50 so I decided to buy a phone since I didn't already have one. it was 4:58 so I walked into Foot locker to start my shift.

Hey guys sorry for the late update I had basketball practice and step squad. Next chapter coming soon :)