Chapter 24

~Y/n POV~
Darkness. That's all I saw. All I around me I saw it, I felt it. I was cold and lonely. I felt trapped, trapped in my own mind. I felt awake but somehow I didn't. I didn't know where I was or if my eyes were just sealed shut. I tried to open them but I couldn't. It was like I couldn't control my body. I was trapped in a dream and I couldn't wake up. I didn't know what to do
I tried to scream but I felt like no one could hear me. Where was i ? I looked around for the slightest bit of light to find a small object shining in the distance. I walked closer to it. And closer and closer to the point it was at my feet. I bent over to pick it up. It was a jewelry box. It was only big enough to hold a pair of stud earrings  or a wedding ring......
I closed my eyes and opened it to see a large diamond ring starring at me. Then one Jacob gave Madison. I looked at its beauty and thought about how much money it would've coasted. It looked very valuable, too valuable for someone to lose.

All of a sudden I felt it being snatched away from my hands. I looked up and saw a siloutte of a person running into the distance. I ran after it. Who was it? It ran faster and so did I. Then it finally stopped. We were back at Jacob's house. The siloutte walked in the kitchen and I followed.
I saw a baby no more than 1 sitting in a high chair. A girl. Who'd she belong to and why was she in Jacob's house. I walked closer to her. She had some of Jacob's features. She was gorgeous. I got closer than someone walk passed me with a bowl of food. I couldn't make out the face. But she looked familiar. She sat in the chair next to the baby and fed her and started making airplane noises. Then I heard the front door slam. "Babe I'm home." The voice yelled. Not just any voice but.... Jacob. He walked into the kitchen dressed in a suit and tie then pecked the woman on the lips then kissed the baby girl on her forehead.
"How was work babe." The woman asked.
"It was the same old crap." He said grabbing a soda from the fridge.
"But at least I have my beautiful family to come home to everyday" he cheesed.
She blushed.

The woman finally finished feeding the baby and put her to sleep. She went upstairs into the master bedroom and put on some type of nursing uniform. On the side it said 'Helena's Mental Hospital'
She grabbed something off the dresser along with her keys. It looked like a badge She went down the stairs and I followed. "Jake I'm going to work" she yelled. Jacob came around the corner and hugged and kissed her. "OK please be careful in there ok?" He said looking at her. She nodded her head and pecked his lips. "Ok I will" she said walking to the door. She walked out the house and there were two cars in the driveway. She hoped into the black range rover and I slipped in and sat in the back seat. I needed to see who's name was on that badge.  She put the badge on her chest.

We reached the sanitarium and she hopped out the car grabbing her belongings. I followed behind her but then she dropped something without noticing. It looked like an I.D. card. I quickly scanned it to look for a name. My heart stopped. I couldn't breathe I couldn't believe it. I looked again to make sure I read the name right but I did. It said

Madison Banks