Chapter 14

~ Y/N POV (continued)~

   I was a little scared of what Jacob would have thought of my cooking. I nervously bit my lip as he took a bite. " How is it" I asked. " Good my babygirl can cook." he said " Baby girl?" i asked raising an eyebrow. " Yea' thats gonna be my new nickname for you." he said smiling. I blushed a bright red. I haven't heard anyone cal me that in a while. " Ayee tomorrow you wanna do something" he asked. " sure "I said . We cleaned up and watched a movie.

 ~ Miss Tish Pov ~

     I was driving home from a long day of work and I was thinking of what's been happening in life then something hit me Jacob and Y/N haven't been to school in awhile. I know Jacob just came out the hospital and all but he should still be getting an education. I pulled up into the driveway and got out the car. As I opened the front door an amazing smell hit me hard. I looked around the kitchen to see were it was coming from and I saw a plate with my name on it. I grabbed a fork a started eating. It tasted amazing. I was enjoying the food when I heard footsteps coming. It was Yn. " hey Yn how are you" I asked her " Good and you?" " Great thnx for the food it was amazing who taught you how to cook" " Ummm well before my mom died we used to make all sorts of food and this is the only recipe I remember." I nodded my head. We talked for awhile about things thats coming ahead like college and other future plans. Yn was a very bright girl I would hate to see her life go down hill because her father is after her.

~ ???? pov ~

  I watched yn as she talked to Jacob's mother. I smiled to myself and watched her laugh. She is so beautiful. I hate the fact her father is trying to kill her, she dosent deserve to go threw that I want to be that person that will protect and love her. I'll make sure he pays for all the things he put her threw.  I was promised that she'll be mine but that didn't happen. I was furious. I hate when people lie to me. One day she'll be mine and everything will be over. I had a plan and everything. I know I haven't known her long but it seems like I've known her forever. I watched her talk and talk for awhile. It was getting late and she was heading to bed so I shut down my laptop and headed to bed also.

~ Next Day YN POV ~

I woke up to my alarm waking me up. I hated that thing -_-. Today me and Jacob were going to school since Miss Tish was worried about us not getting and education. After school  Jacob and I were gonna hang out. I walked into the bathroom and did my hygene and stuff and put my hair into a bun. then I put on this. ( Outfit on the side). I walked downstairs to see Jacob grabbing his things and Miss Tish making breakfast. We ate our breakfast and headed to the car. The car ride was awkwardly silent. We arrived at the school and Jacob and I said our good bye to miss tish. I felt weird coming back. As I walked in I got stares some people even snickered when they saw me. I just ignored them . I walked to my locker then I felt someone push me. I turned around quickly and saw Kaitlyn standing there with her possy. Kaitlyn was the school bully but she never picked on me I always tried to stay away from her. " Well look who it is the little school hoe" She said to me laughing. I paid her no mind  and grabbed my things and tried to walk away but pushed me to the ground and spit on me. Fuck this bullshit. I jumped up on my feet threw my books aside and socked this bitch in the face. I was tired of  being the person picked on and today it was gonna end. I kicked her in her side and started punchin her in the face non stop people started crowding around. I heard some ooohs but I didn't care. All the rage inside of me spilled out. I grabbed her hair and dragged her to the end of the hallway and bang ed her into the lockers I imagined she was My father. I felt hands pull me away I tried to get their gip but i was no use. " Calm down" I heard them say I knew it was Jacob. I calmed myself down. He examined my face for any cuts and bruises. I had a small cut above my eyebrow. He pecked my cheeck  and we walked to class.

~ Jacob's POV ~

     Iv'e never seen Yn like this. She was always sweet  And harmless. I guess all her rage just came out. I was prou that she finally stuck up for herself. I walked with her to class. We have first period together. But something didn't feel right. I felt like I was being watched or something. The period went by quick. The bell rung and I walked up to Yn. " Do you have a weird feeling inside is it just me?" I asked her. " No why" " I just feel like someone's watching me." I said.

 ~ Lunch ~

I walked to lunch and sat at our usual table . And waited for everyone to come. I saw ray and Chelsea walk in and they sat down eatting each others faces out again. Right in front of me. " Can yall get a room damn" i said " Oh shut up you just mad you still single." he said. " I won't be single for long" I said. Yn walked in and sat next to me. Chelsea jumped up and did a full examination on her." Are you ok? what hurts? You wanna go home? Or do you wanna got to the nurse?" " Im fine Chels" Yn said smiling. "OMG my little girl is growing up!" She squealed. I chuckled then fell into a deep thought. I was thinking were should I take Yn after school. then I was inturupted by Ray Ray " Ayye nigga I've been calling you for 5 min." "Sorry I was thinking " I said " About?" he asked curiosly " Why you so nosey?" " I just asked you a question" he said. I looked over at Yn who wasn't paying attention. " Well since you wanna know so bad I was think about where I should take Yn after school since shes been through alot lately." I said  " So basicly youre taking her on a date." " You can say that." I said as ray chuckled. " Well Chelsea and I are going to the carnival later You and Yn can come to." He said. "Oh a double date that sounds fun." Chelsea said out of no where. " Yn you could come to my house to get ready." " Ok" Yn said. She looked like she was lost in space. It was cute. I smiled to myself.

   ~ Yn POV~ Chelsea's house~

    Chelsea paced through her closet looking for something to wear. This girl had alot of clothes. I really didn't get why we were just going to the carnival. I was bored so I pulled out my phone and scrolled through instagram. There was nothing interesting so I turned my phone on airplane mode while it charged. I saw Chelsea grab something out her closet and she handed it to me. It was way to dressy. " Chelsea you know we going to the carnival right? " Iasked her. " Yea I know That is for when you need a dress for a speacial occasion or something" I nodded my head and thanked her and put the dress aside. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After 10 min. I got out  and put on the clothes I brought. I wore A black leather jacket a white tank top with black skinny jeans and oreo 5s. I left my hair out. Iwalked out the bathroom and went downstairs. I saw Ray and Jacob talking. I hugged Ray and Jacob pecked my cheek. We were all waiting for Chelsea so we just talked until she was ready.............