Chapter 21

~JacobsPOV~
"What do you guys think?" My mom said.
"Miss Tish u look gorgeous" Y/n cheesed
"Yes u do but why you all dressed up for" I said
" Well if u must know I happen to have a date tonight" she smiled
"With w-" I was cut off by the bell ringing. I get up to answer the door and there stood a sharply dressed man with a bouquet of flowers.
"Hello u must be Jacob" he said sticking out his hand.
"Yes and you are?" I said but I didn't shake his hand.
"I'm Harley, is your mom ready"
" I don't know" I simply said and closed the door in his face.
I sat back down and my mom stared at me
"A Jacob what was that about?" She said going if to open the door.
"I don't like him" I said not facing her.
"Well I do and u don't get to tell me who to go out with" she opened the door welcoming in Harley.
"I'm sorry about that he-" Miss Tish started
"It's fine don't worry about it." He said smiling
They stared at each other and kept giggling and blushing. They talked for awhile about who knows what. I didn't like this Harley guy but if he makes my mom happy then I guess I can't do anything about him.
After 15 min of flirting those 2 love birds finally left. It was just me and Y/n......
~Y/n POV~
Me and Jacob were sitting on the couch watching TV in silence. I saw he kept looking over at me every 5 sec. I don't know why but its creeping me out. I didn't look at him but I felt his eye on me. I looked over at him and he turned away quickly.
"Jacob what do you want." I finally said.
"What do you mean." He said
"You keep looking at me." I said
He grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.
"Y/n give me your arm." He held out his hand.
I was nervous. Does he know?
"Wh-why?" I asked nervously
"Just do it."
I slowly stretched my arm over and he rolled up my sleeve revealing cut marks from yesterday. He stared at them for a min. Then he focused object.es on me. He stared deep into my eyes as if he was searching for something.
He pulled me over and we were a few inches from each other. He kissed my lips gently and softly. Then pulled away.
"You know I love you right?" He said
I nodded my head yes.
"Do you trust me?" He asked.
"Of course I do." I said.
He pushed me back so I was lying down. I knew what he was doing. I wanted this to happen but I was scared. What if he like those other men who just see me as an object. I was nervous and I think he knew I was.
"I promise I won't hurt you."
I nodded my head. He placed small gently kisses on my neck. It felt so good. I let out a small moan. His hands explored my body. He worked his way down and he caressed my breast kissing them softly and wet. I moaned and guess he liked when I did. I never knew I could feel this way in my life. I was thinking then I realized we're on the couch. As much as I didn't wanna interrupt Jacob I did.
"Ja-Jac-Jacob" I managed to stay while tapping him. He stopped and looked at me.
"You ok?" He asked
"Yes but u realize we're on your mom's couch." I said
"So what, let's live life to the fullest." He said as we both laughed.
He kissed all over my stomach and worked his way down. With out hesitation he pulled off my panties. He took one finger and inserted it into my diamond. He pumped back and forth then added a second I moaned and he smiled and added a third finger making me scream. He picked up the pace and his hand went back and forth. I tilted my head back and moaned. He took his three fingers out and licked them slowly looking at me. When he was done he placed his tongue on my diamond. He sucked my pussy making my head lean back. "J-ja-jacob" I moaned. He dug his tongue in and moved it around. My leg began to twitch. He spelt out his full name with his tongue then stopped. He got up and pulled off his shorts. I stared at his unexplainable size. He smirked and bent over to whisper in my ear. "Tell me if u want me to stop" he placed it in slowly. I felt it all go in, or so I thought. I looked over to see and there was still about 2-3 more inches to go. I laid back and stared at the ceiling. He moved in and out slowly for a couple of min and then he picked up the pace. I moaned his name and he went faster. I screamed. Not out of pain but pleasure. It felt so good. He went deeper to the point he fit all if his big size in. "JACOB" I screamed. He groaned I grabbed a pillow next to me and dug my fingers in it. He was breathing fast. He looked I my eyes and I looked back in his dark brown eyes. I stopped him and flipped us over and moved to the floor so we had more space, I was now on top. I put all of his size in and he grabbed my waist. I moved up and down and he groaned. "Faster." He said. I did as told and moved faster and harder till my muscles were sore and I was tired.
~1 hour later~
Jacob and I finally passed out on the floor. He grabbed a blanket off the other couch and threw it over us and he spooned me. I felt his warm breath on my neck. I looked at my watch it was 10:45. Miss Tish and Harley would be home at 11:30. I all of a sudden heard snoring, I turned around and saw Jacob sleeping. He was so cute. I got up and ran upstairs to get some fresh clothes. I threw them on and got Jacob some too. He was sleeping so peacefully there was no need to wake him up so I tried my best to put his clothes on as if he was a sleeping toddler. He was so heavy I could barely lift him but I managed.

Hey guys sorry for a late update but I hope you like it. Im having writers block so I need some help. Inbox me if have an idea for this story.
~Jasmine