Chapter 15

~ Yn POV ~

After about 10 more minutes  Chelsea finally came down. We hopped into Ray's car and headed tothe carnival I was really excited I haven't been to one of these things in years. We approached the ticket booth  and I couldn't stop smiling I was so excited. I felt like a 4 year old on Christmas morning. We grabbed our tickets and walked around looking at what we should ride first. Then something caught my eye. I was a roller coaster. I remebered promising myself to ride one when I got older since I was to scared. I guess Jacob saw me starring at it cause he tapped my shoulder. " Wanna go ride it." He asked me smiling. " Sure." I said. Jacob grabbed my hand and started runing like a little kid. I gigled trying to keep up. We finally made it to the line. I was surprised it wasn't that long. While we were waiting J acob kinda looked uncomfortable and started looking around. " Are you ok ?" " Yea I-I just got that feeling again as if I was being watched I think its just my imagination" He said. I nodded my head. Maybe someone was watching us . But who? We finally made it to the front oof the line. As we sat in our seats and got buckled in. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I rabbed Jacob's hand as the ride started to move upwards. I was so scared I couldn't even look at Jacob. We were at the top of the ride I closed my eyes waiting for the drop. It dropped and increased in speed as it fell towards the ground it looped and went faster and faster. After a couple of more minutes the ride finally stopped. I was more than relieved. " We're never doing that again." I said to Jacob taking a breath of air. " That's fine with me." Jacob said laughing. We un buckled ourselves and looked around for Chelsea and Ray. We couldn't find them so I decided to text them. As I was texting I bumped into someone. " Im sorry" I said " It's fine" I heard a familiar voice say. I Looked up to see the person's face. It was Jaden. I was wondering what happened to him. " Oh Hey Jaden I said smiling. " Hey Yn I how you been ." He said while hugging me. " Nothing much I guess,you?" i said back " Well I been doing good and by the way I never got to take you out." He said bitting his lip. " Oh Im so sorry I was in the hospital but saturday im free." I said. " Ok then see you saturday." He said and hugged me. I walked back to jacob and sw Ray was talkin to him but he wasn't paying attention he stared in my direction. As I walked up to them I saw that Chelsea had a look in her eye. I walked up to her. " Yn can I talk to you real quick?" she said. i nodded my head and we stood were the boys couldn't hear us. " What was that?!" She said. " What" " You know you and Jaden."  " Nothing all I did was hug and talked to him dang ?" " Yn I have a funny feeling about this I know Im not in charge of what you do but stay away from him." i sighed and just nodded my head I didn't feel like arguing so I left it alone.

       ~ Home ~

We walked inside and it was 10:00pm. " Thanks Jacob for everything." I said while I pecked his cheek. " No problem." He said slightly smiling. I could tell something was up. " Hey you ok." I asked. he just nodded his head and walked upstairs. I walked upstairs to my room and went to take a shower before I headed to bed. I did everything I had to do and went to sleep.

 ~ Saturday ~ Jaden POV~

 I was excited to finally to take Yn out. I couldn't wait to see her beautiful smile. I know I don't really know her that well but there was something about her that I just love and I'll do anything to be with her.It was 5:00 and I still had 2 more hours till I head out and pick up Yn. I looked on my computer screen to see her on her phone listening to music. I smiled at how calm she was.After an hour passed I started getting ready.

   ~Yn POV ~

      It was 6:00 so I decided to get ready. I took a shower and put some clothes and headed downstairs to see Jacob sitting on the couch watching tv. He saw me all dressed up and had a confused expression on his face." Hey" I said sitting next to him. " Hey where you going." he asked. " Uh Im going to hang out with Jaden." I said not making eye contact. He just nodded his head in disbelief. All o sudden the whole room just went silent. Jacob looked like he was in deep thouht then he got up and walked up to his room. I followed behind him. " Jacob whats wrong."I asked concerned. " Nothing." he said. I looked him in the eye. There was someting wrong he just wasn't telling. maybe he dosen't like the fact I'm going out with Jaden tonight. " Is it cause Im going out with Jaden tonight ?" I asked him. " Look Yn I just don't want anything happening to you I mean you've been through so much to be hurt by some guy you barely know." He said. " If you don't want me to go Jacob I won't I don't mind." I said. " Ok" He said. I pulled out my phone and texted Jaden telling him to cancel the date. I felt alittle bad ditching him but I would feel worse knowing that Jacob is home worrying about me getting hurt.

     ~ Jacob POV ~

I wasn't trying to ruin Yn's day by telling her to cancel her date but I didn't want her getting hurt. Yesterday I was talking to Madison and she told me that Jaden was dangerous and he goes after whatever he wants and what he wants is Yn. I couldn't risk Yn getting hurt again. I just want her safe. I walked over to her and put an arm around her shoulder. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. She took out her phone to call someone and I knew it had to Chelsea.

  ~ Yn POV ~ Monday morining ~

   I woke up to my alarm rining.I hopped up and did my hygeine and put on this ( outfit on the side ) I walked downstairs to see Jacob and miss tish sitting at the table. they were eatting breakfast but I wasn't very hungery so I just texted Chelsea she was already over there. " Your not gonna eat." Miss tish asked me.  " No Im not really hungry today." I said and she nodded we heade to the car. And Miss Tish drove us to school. 

  I wasn't really feeling myself today. I just wanted to go home and sleep. Good thing the day was going fast. Right now I was sitting in English class bored out of my mind. I raised my hand and asked to go to my locker and she let me go and of course I didn't actually need to go to my locker I just walked around the hall way thinking.I texted Jacob and told him to meet me by the abandon stair case. Noone ever came here. I usual came here to think. A couple of mins later Jacob finally came. " Hey" I said " Hey" he said hugging me. I sighed " You ok?" i shrugged. " I don't feel  so good today I think Imma go home early." I said. he nodded his head. We talked alittle  more. " You want me to drop you home?" " No I'll walk."  Then the bell rung. I walked to my locker and grabbed my things while I texted Lexii and Ray letting them no I went home before they start freaking out.

   I walked inside the house and it was quiet since Jacob was at school and Miss Tish was at work walked into my room and laid down I felt sick. I was almost asleep when I heard a ruffling noise in my closet . I jumped up and grabbed an umbrella next to me in the corner. " W-W-Whos there" I said petrified. Someone with a black mask walked out my closet. I started swing the umbrella but it was no use. He put a cloth over my mouth and I blacked out............