Chapter 17

~ Y/n's POV ~

    I walked to the park with Rebecca. She was gorgeous. " Hey" I smiled. " Hey I missed you." She said hugging me. We talked a while and laughed. " So where did you and mom live." I asked her. " We have our own house a couple of miles from you and Jacob." All these years they weren't even that far from me. It was silent for a couple of minutes. We sat on the park benches. " Is Jacob your boyfriend?" She asked out of the blue. " No he's just a really good friend he helped me through so much." I said. " Oh" She said. " What do you mean 'oh' " I said smiling. " Nothing" she said  I shook my head. I looked at my watch It was getting late so we headed home. Today was my day off work so I had nothing to worry about.

   We walked to Jacob's house that's were everyone was. I was so hungry. I walked to the kitchen and saw Miss Tish and my mom talking. I smiled at them. Ray and Chelsea were in theliving talking with Rebecca. I didn't see Jacob he was probably in his room like usual. I knocked on his door and when he opened it he had his shirt off. LAWWD HAVE MERCY! I started to sweat a little. He smirked at me. " Whats up" he said. "Um I-I-I was just checking on you since you weren't downstairs" I said trying my best to look away. He chuckled. " Oh I wanna show you something." he grabbed my arm and lead me into his room. His laptop was on and he had crumpled paper all over the floor. He handed me a notebook with some lyrics on it. He went over to the computer and music started playing It sounded really good. I was enjoying the rythm then it stoped. " Why'd it stop" I asked confused. " Well thats all I have so far what do you think?" He asked. " It was fantastic." I smiled. " Good Imma finish it later and I want you to help me." " I don't know I know nothing when it comes to writing music." " Its ok I'll teach you."

    A couple of hours passed. It was now 11:58. We had the beat down but not the lyrics. I was surprised how well it went. Jacob was really talented. I never seen him so foucus.  I yawned and walked around his room. I saw he some stuff on his dresser nothing really interesting but one thing caught my eye. A small box. " Hey Jake what's this." I whispered curiously. I didn't hear him respond back. I turned around to see he was a sleep. His head rested on his desk as his snores filled the room. It was so cute I took out my phone and took a picture. After I walked over and put a blanket over him and kissed his cheeck. I walked across to my room did my nightly hygeine and went to bed.

     Sorry for such a short Chapter. I know I haven't updated in a while but I have another story coming maybe late august or early september called " Just one of the Guys" Its a jacob latimore story like requested.

 5 votes for the intro.   ;)