Chapter 12

*3 Weeks later Y/n POV*

It's been 3 weeks and jacob is still in the coma. I was a mess all I did was drink hoping my troubles go away. I was getting ready to go see Jacob. I walked there since I just had a drink. While i walked I listened to sad music  on my playlist. I was depressed. I haven' ate and barley talked to anyone. I mean how could I a person I care about is laying in a hospital bed and might not even make it. I reached the hospitale and walked to Jacobs room. As usual he layed there. I looked at the heart monitor and his heart rate was normal and everything looked fine.

~ Jacob's POV~

I busted the door open and found Y/N laying on the floor I almost had her when I heard a bang and felt something pierce through my chest. fell to the floor and everything went black. I almost had her. I almost had her. I opened my eyes and saw I was in a white room with no walls or ceiling " Where am I ? " I thought to myself. then i felt someone tap my shoulder . I turned around and saw an unfamiliar face. " Who are you" I asked. " I am your guardian." he said. " Well why am I here." I said " You are here to be warned. there are gonna be people after you and people who will betray you. Basicly Im telling you to be carful who you trust and don't do anything stupid." I nodded my head. " So how do I get out of here" I asked trying not to be rude. " Close your eyes for 3 seconds and open them. I did as he said and I woke up in another white room this time with a ceiling and walls but it was bright.

~ Y/N POV~

I was sitting down playing agame on my phone when I saw Jacob's heart start to slow down. I started to panic and out of nowhere this boy jumped up scaring the shit out of me. I chuckeld a little at my stupidity. I was overjoyed Jacob was alive. I hugged him and kissed his cheek multiple times. Doctors came running in. I stood over to the side while they did what they had to do. When they were done I walked over to Jacob and sat in the chair next to him. " So how do you feel." I asked him " Good how about you ." " Good" After that it was an awkward silence I wanted to talk to him but I didn't know what to say. Then the doctor came in " Well Mr. Latimore since you were in a coma for 3 weeks Your wound healed you could be out of here by tomorrow." He smiled then left " Iv'e been in a coma for 3 weeks?" he asked. i nodded my head . " What happened after I was shot" He asked looking with at me. i explained everything to him . " Jacob I just want to thank you for everything." " No prblem." he said " and I'm gonna have to move out of your house" I said. " Wait why" he asked. " I just don't want you to get hurt i mean look at you now if you hadn't helped me you wouldn't be sitting in a hospitle bed right now .my dad is still lurking around somewhere it's not safe with you might get killed." " No Y/N don't do this if die atleast it was worth it Stay with me I'll protect you." he said at this time he was hypnotizing me with his big brown beautiful eyes. I nodded my head and hugged him. He kissed my cheek and I blushed a bright red. He chuckled.

The door suddenly opened and Madison stood in the door way she looked terrible like she was on crack or something. She walked over to us and said something I didn't believe. " I-I-I'm so sorry." She manage to say this time i knew she was serious. I stood up and hugged her. I sat her down in the chair and asked her what happened . She broke down in tears  but maintained herself then spoke " I m the one who put you in this mess I was jelous because Jacob liked you instead of me so I called your dad and told him you were staying At Jacobs house. I told him where you worked and everything and he gave $500 and i  thought you would be gone forever so I could have Jacob to myself . I looked back at what I had done and felt like a horrible person Im sorry Im sorry " She pulled the $ 500 and gave it to me. she walked out the room and I ran after her and she was gone......

Hey guys sorry for this chapter i know its boring but I'll update soon