Chapter 4

~ At home~

                                              ~ Later That Night~

      I limped down the stairs to ask my dad about the project. "D-d-dad um I have a p-p-project my Science teacher assigned me an-." Before I could finish I felt him slap me hard on my face. "TF U NEED TO DO A PROJECT FOR?" he asked as I layed on the floor. That's it I'm done. I jumped up on my feet." I need to do it for a grade and to learn something but u wouldn't know anything about that do u? Instead of letting random men rape me for money why don't u find a JOB. Before mom died you were a loving father but now ur just a monster with no heart! " This time he punched me but I didn't fall down even if I did I would stand right back up. " So u think u tough now?" He started hitting me constantly so I grabbed a vase next to me and threw it at him and he fell on the couch behind him. " NOW U KNOW WHAT PAIN FEELS LIKE BITCH! " with that I ran upstairs and grabbed my book bag filled with my things and $300 I stole from my dad. I knew if I went through the front door I would never make it out so I jumped out my window. It wasn't that high so I landed in my feet. I ran to the park nearby I'll have to stay here for now.

                                                 ~ Next Day~

     I woke up on the park bench remembering the awful memories of last night. I grabbed my book bag and  remembered from walking home that there was a job open at Stabucks hopefully no one took it. I ran down there and sign was still there. I went in and bumped into someone. When I looked up it was Jacob. " Sorry oh hey Y/N " " Oh hey Jacob" I said turning to face him. " What happened to your face? " he asked concerned. I forgot to wear makeup. " Um nothing I fell coming here" I said trying to cover my face with my hair " Y/N you don't get like 3 big bruises on your face from falling on the floor like that. What happened !" " Why are you so concerned Jacob?" he said silent " Exactly......can we please change the subject now." " Ok fine are you still coming over to do the project today?" he asked " Yea I'll be there." I said as I walked away.

                                    ~ Jacob's House~

I followed the address to Jacob's and turns out he has a big house. I walked up the stairs and rang the doorbell. The door finally opened and a pretty Woman answered the door, she must be Jacob's mom. " HI you must be Y/N well Jacob's in his room 3rd door on the left." "Thank you." I knocked on the and Jacob opened it . "What is she doing here" a voice trailed behind him. No other than Madison. " She is just working on a project with me calm down." I just stood at the door not knowing to go in or not. " Come in so we could get started." Jacob said . As I walked in miss bitchy had to make another comment. " Why do you look like a Barbie doll with all that make up on your face? " Jacob shot her a 'WTF' look. " I think it's time for you to leave." he said to her. " No it's ok Jacob, Madison I don't know why you hate me or whatever but before you should judge you should at least know my story. For at least 8 years I've been called names, abused and raped by my own father. He actually paid men to come rape me for money. Both my mother and sister died in a car accident. Everyday I go to school I get bullied by you." I walked out the room to get some water and a paper towel and walked backed to Jacob's room. I wet the napkin and wiped my face revealing all my cuts and bruises on my face. " Now you know why I wear so much makeup." I said as I walked downstairs to leave I heard Jacob calling me. He hugged me in his big muscular arms. All I did was cry.