Chapter 25

~Y/n POV~
I picked up the I.D. card and walked up to the building. I scanned the I.D. at the door and slowly walked in. Why would Madison work at a sanitarium? Doesn't she have enough memories from rehab?
I took a quick look around then followed Madison. As soon as she got in she went straight to work. It was like another side of her was being expressed. She was so gentle and kind to all the patients and I could tell that the looked up to her. It was like when she was present everything was calm. It didn't even look like a sanitarium to be honest. Everything was going on till I heard a loud, ear piercing scream. Everyone stopped and looked at a metal door in the back of the room. All the nurses rushed to the door and slowly unlocked it. I walked over to see what the big commotion was all about. The closer I got the louder the scream became. I looked in the room and saw a woman strapped to the bed squirming around. Her hair was a mess, her skin was pale and her clothes were torn. She was squirming so much that one of the straps that held her right hand down broke. The nurses rushed over to hold her down but she went even more crazy. It eventually took 6 nurses to strap her back to the bed. She gave up. Tears streamed down her face. "I wanna get up" she cried. The nurses looked at each other and shook their heads. "When you calm down and act like a civilized human being you can come out." One of the nurses said . The woman nodded her head and stared at the blank ceiling.
*Later*
The patient eventually calmed down and was released from her room. They unstrapped her and let her walk out. The first thing she asked for red paint and a canvas. No paintbrush just paint she sat down and dipped her finger in the paint and started to draw. I couldn't make out the image yet so I waited.
Thirty minutes have passed and the painting is starring to come out a bit more clear. All i know is that it looks sort of like a face. It looked familiar but I couldn't tell who it was.
Another 20 min passed and I looked back at the painting and it was finished. The woman sat there with red paint all over her clothes and her hands and started at the canvas. I looks at the face she drew and froze. My heart beat began to race. It was him. His eyes his nose his lips. Him. Jacob. I looked at the woman and studied her face. I felt light headed. I couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't want to believe it was true but it was. It was me. The woman was me.