Chapter 22

~Jacob Pov~
*Thud* *Boom*
I work up startled to the sound of thunder roaring in the sky. It was so dark out and it was raining cats and dogs outside. I hated this weather it felt so gloomy and cold. I had nothing to do and I was so bored. I walked upstairs to Y/n's room and she was laying down on her bed. I took off my shoes and lied down next to her.
"I hate this weather" I mumbled.
"Why?" She said turning over to look at me.
"Cause it's so dark and gloomy."
"I like this weather it's like the earth is letting go of all the stress and hurt we put it through." She said looking at the ceiling.
I smiled and nodded my head in agreement. I just loved the way she talked and thinks.
"I love you." I said looking at her big brown eyes.
"I love you too." She said smiling.
We talked and talked for a couple of hours then feel straight to sleep.
* Later * Y/n POV
I woke up in my bed and no one was next to me so I got up and walked in the hallway and have heard low whispers.
"I LOVE IT" I heard a female voice yell.
Then I heard Jacob hush her. "Y/N is upstairs sleeping I don't want her to wake up."
"OK chill man." She said
I tiptoed down halfway down the stair to see who that voice belonged to I knew it sounded familiar. I looked down the stair and saw Madison and Jacob with an unusual man standing in the kitchen.
"You have to promise not to tell her about today OK?" Jacob whispered to Madison
"Yea Yea Yea ." she said.
"Yo Madison I'm serious" he said
"OK Jacob I won't tell her."

What didn't they want me to know about? I took a step lower to get a better view and saw Madison admiring something. I looked closer and saw a big engagement ring on her finger. She squealed and smiled at it.
"We'll take this one." Jacob said to the man pointing at the ring on Madison's finger.
The man put the rest of the rings in a suit case and Jacob was writing a check. I couldn't quite get a view of the amount but all I knew was that it had to be very expensive.
I felt angry inside like I was gonna explode. How could Jacob do this to me? Why on earth would he marry Madison out of all people. I mean he she's gotten better because of rehab but that doesn't cut it. I wanted to cry.
I saw Jacob give the man the check as he left.
"Jacob this ring is so beautiful I don't wanna take it off." Madison said all hyper
"Well your gonna have to cause i don't want Y/N to find out about this." He said smiling also admiring the ring.
I couldn't watch anything more so I went upstairs and grabbed all my things. I didn't want to be here and watch them be all lovey dovey. I was on the verge of crying but I kept it in. I was tired of feeling used. I just can't believe I fell for his Lil tricks. I actually thought I found someone in my life who cared about me but I guess I was wrong its all just an act. I had gathered all my things and marched down stairs .
"Hey Y/N ur awake." Jacob exclaimed.
I kept silent and looked and my feet. I concentrated on going towards the door. Of course I heard footsteps following me.
"Hey Y/N r u alright?" Jacob asked touching my shoulder.
I shrugged him off and kept walking.
"Yo what's wrong r u ok." He said standing in front of me so I couldn't get passed.
"Am I OK? Yea sure Jacob of course I am." I said sarcastically trynna make my way past.
"What's ur problem then?" He said
"Oh so know I have the problem. Your the one who slept with me and then decided to get marry to that bitch over there Jacob! Was all this just an act to get in my pants or something?" I yelled
"Who tf u calling a bitch?!"Madison screamed.
"Y/N what are you talking about?!"
"Don't play dumb u know exactly what I'm talking about. Have a nice life." I pushed Jacob out the way and slammed the door not looking back.
~1hr later~
My feet were tired and my body was sore from walking. I finally made it to my mom's house. I ringed the door bell but no answer. I decided to call her.
"Hello?" She said sounding so gentle.
"Hi mom, um where r u?"
"Oh me and your sister are at a carnival."
"Okay do u happen to have an extra key."
"Yes there's one under the welcome mat, why is everything OK?" She asked concerned.
"Yea everything is fine I just missed u guys." I lied
"Oh OK well we'll be home asap."
"U don't have to rush stay as long as u want." I said
"U sure?"
"Yea have fun I'll see u guys soon."
"OK bye love."
"Bye mom" I said as I hung up.
I went to get the key and made sure no one was looking. I grabbed it quickly and unlocked the door and made my to the guest room. I lied down and cried just like the earth rained to get rid if stress and hurt.....