Gray

We go to the hotel and we are assigned rooms, i share a room with Levy.
"Lu, do you think Gray will ask Juvia out?" She asks me. I nod and smile. "He seemed jealous of Lyon talking to her." She nods in agreement.
"What about Gajeel?" I ask. Her face becomes scarlet red, she looks down and plays with her headband. "I-I don't k-know what you mean..." she mumbles. "Oh don't pretend like there's nothing going on between you and Gajeel."
"There's nothing going on." I roll my eyes and she walks off, "I'm going to go swimming with Juvia and Erza, wanna come?" I nod and get my swimsuit, i change quickly and get my things.
We arrive at the pool, i feel people looking at me, Natsu rushes over to me and hugs me, he looks around and growls, "mine!" He says. I giggle and kiss his cheek. He smiles and kisses me. I hear Sting yelling out my name. "Lucy!" I pull away and look at Sting. "Have you seen Rogue?" I shake my head, as i do i see Rogue sneaking up behind Sting, he pushes Sting into the pool, just before falling in, Sting grabs a hold on Rogue's hand. They both fall in the water while everyone laughs.

The day goes by, Lyon was talking to Juvia most of the day, Gray tried to get him off of her and kept picking fights with Lyon so he could have some time without him annoying Juvia.
"Lyon-sama can stay, he's not annoying Juvia." This made Gray mad and he walked off, i went with Natsu to follow Gray. "What happened back there Stripper?"
"I'm trying to make Lyon leave but Juvia keeps saying she's not annoyed. It annoys me that she has been paying more attention to him than me all day." I smirk and Natsu walks up to him, he puts an arm over his shoulder and says "You, my idiotic friend, are experiencing something called jealousy." Gray looks at me. I nod, "You like her, don't you?" He nods. "Yep, you're jealous." I take Natsu's hand and walk back leaving Gray behind. He'll know what to do.