A night with him

It's around 2 am, I feel something warm wrapped around me, i move closer to the warmth and fall right back to sleep.

I wake up at 7 remembering that Natsu is here and i need to put on my disguise. I try to get up but there's something holding me down. I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, I turn my head to the side and see Natsu laying there in my bed.
Once I'm out of his grip I go get ready.

It's around 8:30 when Natsu wakes up. He begins to rush so he can make it to basketball practice in time. Before he leaves he comes up to me and kisses my forehead, he says he'll be back and then leaves me standing here a bit confused.
I decide to ignore it and go get things cleaned up.
I hear a knock on my door, did this idiot forget something?
I open the door and see Mavis standing there.
"What's with the wig?" I let her in and begin to explain.
"That's a good idea..."
"Mavis what the hell? No it's not it's stupid." She giggles. "I know Lucy, so how are you going to keep it from him?"
"Well I was kinda hoping i would be able to sneak around more than usual..."

Mavis leaves and about 5 minutes later Natsu arrives, and with him are 3 guys. Gajeel, Jellal, and Gray, popular guys obviously, our school loves the basketball team.
"Hey Luce!" I let them in and roll my eyes at Natsu.
"So guys, this is my girlfriend Lucy, I'm sure you know her." This has to be joke.
"Lucy Heart, I believe you're in my World History class." Jellal Fernandez, know as the brave soul that can survive a confrontation with the one and only Erza Scarlet. "Yes, I am, nice to meet you Jellal." He nods and smiles. Once everyone introduces themselves and greet me they make their way out. Gray stays back and looks at us. "Really?"
"Well it's not like I had much of an option..." i say. Natsu just shrugs.
Gray leaves and now it's just me and Natsu.
"I'm guessing Gray is the only one that knows." He nods.
"You're my fake girlfriend, everyone needs to think we're actually dating." I roll my eyes and go sit down. "So why are you really here?" I ask.
"If we're going to be 'dating' i need to know you better."
I sigh and look at the clock. It's about 11:45 meaning I'm going to be late and my parents are going to kill me. I take out my phone at text my dad telling him to meet me at the park. He asks why and tell him I'll explain later.
"Let's go." I say.
"Where?" I roll my eyes and take his hand, i drag him with me and get out of my apartment. We head to the park and he chuckles. "So babe, where are we going?"
"To the park. I have to meet up with my parents so the moment i get there you can leave or stay with me, it's your choice."
We arrive at the park and I see my parents sitting at the far end of the park sitting over a picnic blanket. I let go of Natsu and make my way there. "Hey mom, dad, sorry about this last minute arrangement." They say it's fine and i sit down infront of them. "And who is this Lucy?" I look beside me and see Natsu, who just sat down. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Heart. I'm Natsu, Lucy's boyfriend." They shake hands and my parents look at me. "Your boyfriend?" I nod. "Yeah, it happened recently and I completely forgot to tell you guys." I give them a look saying He doesn't know so please hush. They nod and smile. We stay there for a while, mom tells Natsu how i used to run around the house dressed as a princess and other embarrassing stories. My dad on the other hand offers him to come eat dinner with us one day(if he ever finds out).

"Your parents loved me!" I roll my eyes. "That's because they think we're dating." I say, Natsu nods. "Well we might as well let you meet my parents." I look at him and sigh.
It's about 4:30 we spent most of the day talking to my parents.
After preparing some food I give some to Natsu and then kick him out of my house.
This is going to be terrible, being Natsu's fake girlfriend is pretty much hell so far.