Work

It's Sunday morning, the busiest day of the week for me. I woke up early and got ready, no wig on because I'll be modeling all day. Just as I'm about to leave there's a knock on the door. I go towards it and hear Natsu yell out, "Luce I'm hungry feed me!" fuck. I have to put on my wig and glasses now. I rush to my room and quickly tie my hair up, I put the wig on and the glasses.

I open the door and Natsu stands there looking a bit annoyed. "What took you so long Lucy?"

I roll my eyes and walk out the door. "Oi where you going?" he says as he follows me. "I'm going to work Natsu." I say. "In that?" he says a bit surprised. I realize I'm wearing the designer dress that Mavis got for me for the photoshoot at the Heartfilia mansion. "I thought you were a secretary or an assistant because of what you had on yesterday. You're all dressed up and you even did your makeup." I roll my eyes and get inside my car, Natsu gets inside with me and I just look at him. "Get out." He shakes his head. "Natsu I'm going to be late for work!"

"Nobody goes to work dressed like that Luce!" his eyes widen in shock and he looks intently at me. "Lucy don't tell me you're a prostitute..." he says in an offended yet shocked tone. "What goes on in that head of yours? No I'm not a hooker, or a prostitute, or a stripper. I can't tell you where I work so please just shut up and get out." He shakes his head. "No! we may not actually be dating but I still need to make sure you're okay, you're my friend now so I need to know where you're going." I sigh.

"Fine I'll tell you later, just get out so I can get to work in time." He sighs and nods, he gets out and I lock the car doors I drive off and make my way to my parent's house. Once I'm far away from my apartment I take my glasses and wig off, I untie my hair and continue to drive home.

A block away from the mansion I see a group of people running towards the direction of the mansion. Oh great... I take the wig and glasses and put them inside my purse, I park the car in the first place I can find and call Taurus and Loke, I tell them where I am and tell them to come get me so I can make my way inside safely. I get out of the car and wait for Loke and Taurus, they arrive in one of our black cars and get me in I go with them and we make our way to the mansion.

When we arrive there's a bunch of paparazzi with cameras, phones and people holding out notebooks and magazines towards me. I sign a few and take a couple pictures, we then make our way inside and begin with the photoshoot.

It's night and I decide to sleep at my parents' house, I put on my pajamas and take off my makeup, I go downstairs and eat with my parents. "So when are you going to tell your boyfriend who you really are?" my mom asks. I sigh, "I don't know, I need to figure it out though."

"You have to tell him, he seems really nice and I would love for him to be a part of this family."

"Dad!" he laughs and smiles, "I'm joking, he seems like a nice guy though."

"Thanks dad..."

After dinner I make my way up to my old room and I fall asleep.

The next morning, I wake up extremely early and get changed, I moved out a few days before school started so I had a spare uniform in my room it was a perfect fit and made my curves be more defined, I put on my wig and glasses and make my way downstairs. I see Virgo, a maid, and greet her, "Good morning princess, would you like some breakfast?" I shake my head and tell her I'll get something on the way home.

Double Sided Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें