Visits

The next day I wake up to noise coming from the living room, I get up and fix my hair, I go see what's going on. I see Natsu sitting on the couch with Levy, Erza, Gray and Juvia. "Morning Lucy." I look at them and just shake my head. I walk to the kitchen and get some food. It's too early for this...

I sit down next to Levy and they all just stare at me. "What?" I ask.

"You don't seem surprised that we're here." Erza says. I shake my head, "I am, it's just too early to be dealing with this," they stare at Natsu and sigh.
"I thought you said she agreed." Says Gray.
"She did." Says Natsu.
I stare at them with confusion. "What?"
"About me moving in." I stare at him for a while, he sits there nervously as i sigh.
"I mean you're always here and you pretty much always spend the night, so yeah why not."
"Told you." Natsu says, being the child he is he sticks his tongue out and makes faces at Gray. I roll my eyes and get up. I go get changed and make my way to the kitchen.
I make some food and feed them.

Once they leave i glare at Natsu.
"H-hey Luce...."
i walk up to him and hit him on the head with a pillow i found laying around. "Don't bring people over without telling me!"
He runs into the bathroom and locks the door. "Natsu Dragneel open up!"
"Never!"

Short chapter i know I'm sorry i hope you like it.
-Drina