Found out

The next morning I go to the studio to film. Natsu is outside my door waiting for me. "Luce?"
I ignore him and get in my car, i drive off and arrive to the studio.

We finish filming early today so I decide to go see my parents, i put the wig on over my hair( that isn't tied up so you could probably see it if i didn't have the hoodie on) i run to my car in a pretty light blue dress(covered up by the large hoodie)and some white heels, i get in and take my wig and hoodie off and rush towards the Heartfilia mansion.

I park the car a couple streets away and get out, i call Mom so she can send someone to get me.
I see a car parked right behind me. I hear a door open and I look back to the car behind mine, "Luce?" I see Natsu standing there in shock. "I'm sorry, I confused you with my girlfriend Ms. Heartfilia." He then comes closer to me, "Although you are wearing the same clothes as her, and you have the same bracelet, and you do look a bit similar..." my eyes widen and I stay quiet, this has to be a joke. He followed me all the way here! "Then again I have a terrible memory and I might just be going crazy... anyways I'm a big fan Ms. Heartfilia."

"Thanks..." he then smirks, fuck... "So Lucy Heart is short for Lucy Heartfilia... that's why you miss so many days at school and get away with it. That's why you were sneaking away yesterday!" I sigh and look down. "You were going to keep this a secret from me Luce?" I nod and sigh. "I was going to tell you eventually..." he sighs and smiles. "Who would've thought that the nerd I like is actually a supermodel..." i look up and look at him, his face slightly flushed and he smiles. He said he likes me? I feel my face heat up and i look back down. "Oh come on Luce, look at me." He cups my cheek with one hand and makes me look at him.
"You're just saying that because you need me to get back with Lisanna! You don't care about me!" My face feels hot and tears fall down my face. "You don't care..." he wipes my tears away and kisses me. I kiss back and his arms wrap around my waist, put my hands around his neck and pull him closer to deepen the kiss. "Yes I do Luce, I love you ,don't you dare say otherwise." I smile and nod. He hugs me and a few seconds later we hear Sting. "Mavis told me you needed a ride and some bodyguards?" Sting says from inside a black limo, I smile and nod. Natsu holds on tight and glares at Sting. "Mine..." he growls and i giggle. "Come on Natsu." I grab his hand and pull him with me inside the car. Inside besides Sting there's a guy with Black hair that covers half of his face. "Lucy this is Rogue, he's my assistant." I smile and greet him. Natsu greets him and pulls me closer to him. "He's also my boyfriend." I look at them with wide eyes. "You're dating?!! That's adorable!" Natsu relaxes and smiles. "Sting!" Rogue yells at him, his face flushed as Sting teases him.
We get out of the car, Natsu takes my hand and we walk inside, Sting and Rogue follow behind us. There's people everywhere and pictures are being taken. "Is that your boyfriend Lucy?"
"Ms. Heartfilia are you currently in a relationship with the gentleman that's with you?" I pull Natsu's hand and we rush inside as fast as we can.
"This is going to be everywhere..."
"Oh that's fine with me! Let everyone know I'm in love with you." I sigh and roll my eyes.
"That's not it Natsu?"

Mavis walks in, "I guess you didn't need to fake date Sting to get publicity after all. Hello you must be Natsu." He nods and Mavis tells us to sit down. She turns the tv on and the first thing we see is a picture of me and Natsu holding hands as me make our way inside the mansion. Oh no...

"Lucy Heartfilia, the famous Stellar Princess and the most beautiful girl is taken? Our group saw her minutes ago going inside the Heartfilia mansion with this young man. Though you have to admit the Stellar Princess definitely has good taste."

All over Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram, every social media was talking about us.
"Who is the Stellar Princess going out with?"