Lyon

We arrive at school ready to get on the bus, because i can't take a break from work Mavis will bring a crew later to record the scenes that are recorded in the beach. Sting will make his way to the beach with us today, his boyfriend is with him as well.
We are assigned a bus and we get in, Sting and Rogue are in the same bus as us. In the same bus as us Erza,Jellal, Lisanna and Bixlow. In the other bus Juvia, Levy, Gajeel and Gray are sharing their company.

The trip is pretty long, 3 hours away.
40 minutes into the trip Natsu, Rogue and Sting begin to feel sick.
"Lucy... if i die i want you to bury me next to Rogue." Sting says as he curls up in his seat.
"You're not gonna die you idiot..." says Rogue, he curls up next to Sting and covers his mouth. "Bury us together Lucy!" Yells Rogue. In front of us we hear Lisanna and Erza giggle as Bixlow and Jellal just laugh.
"How do you survive trips in planes?" I ask. "Yukino gives me some pills to help my motion sickness, i forgot to bring them." He cries.
Natsu is curled up on his seat with his head on my lap. "Lucy, if I die, don't forget me." I sigh. "Natsu you aren't going to die."
"Tell my sister Wendy that it's her fault for not having any more motion sickness medicine." I sigh and shake my head. "You aren't going to die! So will you three get your shit together."
I play with Natsu's hair and he falls asleep. Rogue and Sting fell asleep so they wouldn't feel sick.

We arrive at the beach and Natsu,Sting and Rogue rush out of the bus yelling about how nice it is to finally be off the bus. I see Levy by the her bus. "Hey Levy!"
"Oh hey Lu. How was the ride here?"
I explain what happened with the guys' motion sickness and she laughs. "Gajeel was sick too, he thought he was going to die."

"Luuuuccyyyy!!" I look back and see Natsu running towards me. "Don't leave without telling me!" He says as he hugs me. I giggle and smile. "Sorry Natsu."

"Gray-sama!" We see Gray making his way towards us, and behind him is Juvia. "Hey guys."
"Gray your clothes." Scolds Erza.
"What the?!" He looks down, "shit! Juvia..." he looks back at Juvia who has his clothes in her hands. "Here you go Gray-sama." He grabs his clothes and blushes slightly, "thanks Juvia." Juvia smiles and nods.
"Gray?!" We turn around and see a guy with white spiky hair making his way here. "Gray what are you doing here?" He asks.
"Tch, Lyon... we're here on a school trip, why are you here?" He asks in an annoyed tone.
"We're here for a school trip as well." He says. He looks at Juvia and blushes. "W-Who is this beauty?" He takes Juvia's hand and kisses it. "W-what?" Juvia says shocked. "Leave Juvia alone." Says Gray slightly mad.
"Juvia... what a beautiful name," Lyon says.
"I am Lyon Vastia from Lamia Scale, it's a pleasure to meet you Juvia."
"H-hello Lyon-sama, I'm Juvia Lockser. Juvia is pleased to meet you."
Gray looks annoyed, and Lyon just seems happy.
"This isn't going to be good," whispers Natsu.
"Tch," Gray grabs Juvias hand and walks away. "Stay away from her Lyon!"
"G-Gray-sama?" Juvia says as Gray pulls her away.

"You better get your money ready Natsu."
"I haven't lost yet."

Guys i did really good in my solo for choir.... no i didn't...
but i have a new story out... also i was sick yesterday and couldn't update so sorry about that. Love you guys thnks for the support on my stories. -Drina