Happy

********TIMESKIP*********
The babies due date was any time now. We had decided to not reveal the gender of the baby and let it be a surprise! Makoto had been so helpful during the whole process. He always gets me my weird cravings no matter what time it is. While I've been pregnant, I modeled for a Maternity clothing line to make money for the nursery.

The pool was really successful too!! We had enough money to hire a staff now and the pool is always packed. As soon as I have the baby, I'll be there helping out more.

I smiled and set down all the paperwork I had finished for our budgeting for the baby and stuff. I looked at the clock, it was around 7pm. Makoto had gone to dinner with some of his new friends he had made while being here.

The baby had been kicking a lot today and I was anxious. I feel like I could go into labor any second now. 

I just shrugged it off though, I was bored to I figured I would make a brownies for myself. I got a pan out and started getting ingredients when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I put the phone on speaker.

"(F/N) it's Kou, I need to tell you about what just happened!" She went on about her love life and I happily listened.

In the middle of her rant though, it happened. My water broke, and I just stood there awkward deciding if I should hang up and leave or try to finish the conversation.

I interrupted Kou after a minute, "Um Kou, I hate to interrupt you... but I think I'm going into labor."

She went silent, "What are you still doing on the phone??!! GO!"

The contractions started and it hit me hard. I started breathing heavily and quickly hung up and called Makoto.

"Hello? What's up (F/N)?" He picked up immediately.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your dinner Mako, but I'm going into labor." I said between breaths.

I could hear the panic in his voice raise, "I'm on my way home right now!!! Hang tight, I'll be there soon!" He hung up and I walked over to the oven and turned it off. Then walked to the door and put my shoes on and grabbed the hospital bag.

A couple minutes later Makoto ran in, "Are you ok?? I have the car pulled up and running, come on." He supported me to the car and helped me in.

He proceeded to drive to the hospital while holding my hand.

We parked and he quickly helped me out and walked me in. As soon as I got in a nurse gave me a wheel chair and ran me to the delivery room.

I closed my eyes and calmed my breathing as we entered the room. Two nurses helped me lay down and a doctor walked in with Makoto.

Makoto took his place by my side and took my hand, "We will get through this together."

I nodded and gave him a smile.

***TIMESKIP FULL OF PUSHING***

After a long time of pushing, it was over. The doctor looked up and smiled, "Congratulations, it's a boy."

The doctor handed me the baby and I began to cry from happiness.

"Let's name him (S/N)." I said softly.
(Sons name)

Makoto nodded, "I agree."

We were both an emotional wreck. Soon the nurse took the baby to do some tests.

After we were left alone Makoto leaned down and kissed my lips.

"(F/N) Tachibana, you complete my life. I don't know what I would do without you in my life. You're my best friend, lover and the mother of my child now. I love you so much." Makoto put his forehead on mine.

"I love you too Makoto." I put my head on his cheek and smiled.

And soon sleep took me over.

***TWO YEAR TIMESKIP***

It was (S/N) birthday, he was turning two.

The past two years had been filled with sleepless nights but every second was worth it.

(S/N) had just made us watch The Lion King for the sixth time today. Pretty sure Makoto and I could quote that movie perfectly now.

"Mommy, play again!" (S/N) said with a yawn as he snuggled up to Makoto on the couch.

I nodded and turned it on again. Within a couple minutes though he was fast asleep. I snuggled into him and Makoto.

Makoto gave me a quick kiss and he closed his eyes too sleep.

I sat looking at the two sleeping. This all started with me being the new girl at a high school. Who knew that the sweet goofy guy I had a crush on at the time would be the root of happiness to my life.

I really am the luckiest girl in the world.

I soon dozed off too.

*****************************

Wow.

I finally finished the book. I started this book a long time ago and expected it to be like 10 chapters. But here I am 50 chapters later!

I really wanna thank you all who read through the whole thing! You guys inspired me to write.

And I'm sorry the story line of this book can get a little wack, I honestly had no plan for it when I started. I just wrote and saw where it took me.

Now I plan on picking back up on my Rin x readers. Also I wanna start a Rogue x reader or maybe even a Levi x reader.

I love you guys so much.

-Author 💕
Aka Ellie