This Means War

If I ever say the Makoto smile, it's the one in the picture <3
******************************************
After I saw Yuki, I quickly pulled Makoto with me into the house before she could see us.

"What's the rush?" Makoto looked out the window and saw Yuki getting stuff out of her car.

"Oh I just wanna start the movie that's all," but I really didn't want her to talk to us.

"(F/N), Yuki is moving in next door! We should go help her move in." He smiled and looked at me.

I already had the movie in and I was starting it, "if you want too, sure...." I looked down, I didn't want to see her again. She was so mean to me and she was trying to take Makoto's innocence.

Makoto looked at me with concern, "are you ok (F/N)?" He walked over to me and sat next to me on the couch.

I immediately hugged him and hid my face in his chest and cried. His eyes widened and he stroked my hair.

"What's wrong? You can tell me anything, I'm here for you." He whispered in my ear.

I was going to show him the video of what happened. I couldn't take it anymore.

"After school to-" I was cut off by the door bell ringing.

I quickly wiped my tears and Makoto followed behind me.

"I can answer the door (F/N). I'll be there in a second." He said as his mom side took action.

"No, it's ok. I got it, thank you though." I opened the door to see the one and only Yuki.

She smiled and had a plate of cookies in her hand, "this is a pleasant surprise! I didn't know you lived next door (F/N)! I brought over cookies for you."

I faked smiled, if Makoto wasn't here right now we would probably be fighting by now. "Thank you so much Yuki! If you need any help just ask." I began to close the door when she stopped it.

"I need to ask Makoto a question really quick." Yuki pushed the door open and looked at him.

"Can I walk with you to school tomorrow Mako?" That's my nickname for him. I can't take this much longer.

"I'm sorry Yuki, but I already have a schedule in the morning with (F/N)." I smiled and she nodded.

"Ok I understand, well I'll see you guys tomorrow!" We said bye and I closed the door behind her.

"So what were you telling me earlier?" Makoto gently asked.

"It was nothing, thank you though. Let's watch the movie now." He nodded and clearly got the message that I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

We both plopped down on the couch and I fell asleep in his arms as soon as the movie started.

**TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY YUKI**

Over the week I did my best to stay away from her and to keep her away from Makoto.

I started to receive threats from her in my locker and she always tried to make me look like a fool.

Finally it was Friday and I was walking home from school. When I got home someone had spray painted 'slut' across my door.

I've had enough with her. I pulled my phone out and called Kou.

"Hello?" I heard her answer.

"Kou I need you to come over ASAP! It's an emergency!!"

"Ok! I'm on my way!" I smiled and hung up the phone.

Five minutes later I heard a knock on my 'slutty door' and I answered it.

"Yuki needs to be stopped now!!! Where's the soap so we can clean your door!" Kou was mad and hyper.

We went to the kitchen and got cleaning supplies but we took a picture of the door first for proof in the future. After we cleaned the door, I got us some tea and we sat at the table.

I placed a large piece of paper on the table and wrote 'revenge plans' on top.

Kou smirked and we started to form a plan. It would take place tomorrow.

This means war Yuki.

*******************************************
Sorry this chapter is short. I didn't want to spoil the plan yet so I decided to stop here. <3